NEO-GEO WORLD AMUSEMENT PARK PASS TOKYO JAPAN 1999 AUTHENTIC EXCELLENT SHAPE

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A pic I took of Tsutenkaku in Shin Sekai which is near Namba, Osaka Station. It's odd that Shin Sekai means "New World" when the style of the area is very 1950's/1960's future design. I thought that tower was super neat though.

DSC03227 small.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Great photo's. I was going to visit in November but Corona destroyed that plan. :(

Last edited:

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great photo's. I was going to visit in November but Corona destroyed that plan. :(

Thank you. In a way, if you haven't invested money into the trip yet, it's far better than say if you had paid and were currently there. I just watched some Japan street walking videos on Youtube and everything is shuddered and ghost town vacant. Talk about a drag if you spent money and were there now.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
But he could by all those cheap games, now that all the resellers are shut in at home....

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're gonna make me move there.
Nice to see all this, indeed. I get genuine gut pain thinking about how SNK fell down... Same feeling as that grandfather who died when you were 2... Life...

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
This was around 2006 year end.

BTW, I clearly remember that lovely NEO·GEO vertical insignia on the Dotonbori riverside. Me and my then bride-yet-to-be were just passing by on the bridge cross the river in front of the GLICO man, NEO·GEO was no more since years already, and she just casually said "oh look, a NEO·GEO insignia!"– of course I went like "oh, very funny, very funny, what a joker you are my dear, you almost got me and..." then I turned my head and I was just like °_°

Attachments

• DSCN - 248.JPG
    DSCN - 248.JPG
    341.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: