Neo Secret Santa 2021

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Skate, you outside yourself man. Tons of dope hip hop singles, ESPrade for PS4 (the switch version was in my Amazon cart for forever) and a statue demon dick that now permanently belongs on top of the big red. Thanks a ton man, this was a hell of a SS and i appreciate all the effort.

(Giga wing was a trade, but ended up working out with timing)
Screenshot_20211221-134748_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20211221-134750_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20211221-134755_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20211221-134758_Photos.jpg

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Glad you like it all Geo. Also really glad you didn't grab that DJ Shadow album before I could get it to you.

DickButt literally kept getting rejected by online 3d printing services, so another member (who can identify himself if he so pleases) printed him for me lol

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I am back from the post office and the mall. What a shit show.

My giftee's package is now on the way to the Midwest with an eta of 12/24, due to cold weather.
Fingers crossed it gets there by Christmas!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Last thing came in today, so I'm trying to get it ready for shipping, but I've got thoughts on more to add...

My Secret Santa gift came in, and I'm impressed (and excited!) with it all :buttrock: I'll try to have pics soon, but time's a little tricky in the evenings.
Sounds awesome! No wonder awesome is in your name.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
That DJ Shadow album is great.
It really is, I'm glad I could stalk discogs for it. I cherish my own copy for sure.

Aside from DJ Shadow, and the undeniable absolute jam "Short Dick Man," the hip hop singles (I think I already told you G) came from my old collection I acquired when 88.9FM in East Lansing unloaded a massive pile of records. DJ Benny Ben ran a long standing hip hop segment called the Cultural Vibe, and the Blackstock of records I got to raid probably occupied a 20x20 room. Not many people appreciate singles and radio promos but I find them neat, and I'm glad you also appreciate them @ggallegos1

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Got a great package from Cory, lots of lego and ps4 games so im set for my time off next week. I just recently got back into Lego so really looking forward to those. Thanks and Merry christmas!!
View attachment 54499

Thanks bro, merry Christmas to you too! :buttrock:

I've received your package too! That eggplant made my day :lolz:

GKfCBhF.jpg

q09ysxb.jpg

Thanks a lot brotha! That Guilty Gear game looks pretty cool :buttrock:

I know Cory had to have sent a caulk.

Yeah, I hope the package wasn't opened in transit, I didn't have much time but I there was a caulk drawing in there and another Cuphead figure (the red main character one).

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I sent out mine today. It might be a Christmas miracle if it arrives by Friday by priority, but I'm sorry if it goes into Monday, giftee. Got the extras I wanted, so we'll see how it goes!
The thing looks like a damn salami!

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Thanks bro, merry Christmas to you too! :buttrock:

GKfCBhF.jpg

q09ysxb.jpg

Thanks a lot brotha! That Guilty Gear game looks pretty cool :buttrock:

Yeah, I hope the package wasn't opened in transit, I didn't have much time but I there was a caulk drawing in there and another Cuphead figure (the red main character one).

Is that lube above the eggplant?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
USPS still has my package in transit. It is taking forever.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
USPS tracking claims it will be delivered to my giftee at 5:30 pm tonight. Talk about cutting it close.

Update: Tracking shows delivered!

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
My wife called me to let me know a package arrived for me.

I am 99% sure it is from my Secret Santa 🎅

Sadly I'm at my dad's house, so I probably won't get to open it until tomorrow morning.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm super sorry brother. He did type a short message let me post it.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Posting for EW

Big thanks to NeoDogg for his generous gifts. The scotch was a good choice. I am a fan of Auchentoshan.

IMG_7333.jpgIMG_7333.jpg