Neo Secret Santa 2021

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Oldschool and beelzebub still waiting on delayed gifts. Can the senders please pm the tracking info. Thanks.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Oldschool and beelzebub still waiting on delayed gifts. Can the senders please pm the tracking info. Thanks.

The seller is nonresponsive on Amazon. I’m waiting for Amazon to contact me about it again. I’m trying to think of an alternative gift. It should not have taken this long. I apologize and I can screenshot when I made the purchase if you would like without ruining it for Oldschool.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The seller is nonresponsive on Amazon. I’m waiting for Amazon to contact me about it again. I’m trying to think of an alternative gift. It should not have taken this long. I apologize and I can screenshot when I made the purchase if you would like without ruining it for Oldschool.
It all good man. You're a trusted member. Just keep me updated.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Got my gift from my Secret Santa, thank you so much JoeAwesome! Been meaning to pick-up that FotNS series, but just never pulled the trigger. So I'm looking forward to checking it out. G Dariius also looks really good, I enjoyed the arcade version, so this one should be cool! Never heard of Beaver Nuggets before, but they are damn tasty! Reminds me of sweet Cheetos or something. Thanks man! :D

IMG_20211228_172418~2.jpg

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Got my gift from my Secret Santa, thank you so much JoeAwesome! Been meaning to pick-up that FotNS series, but just never pulled the trigger. So I'm looking forward to checking it out. G Dariius also looks really good, I enjoyed the arcade version, so this one should be cool! Never heard of Beaver Nuggets before, but they are damn tasty! Reminds me of sweet Cheetos or something. Thanks man! :D

View attachment 54759
Is that the caulk of the North Star?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
End of the week now apparently @oldschool

Edit: I should say also, that it turns out it was shipped from the UK. I had no idea. This is the reason for the delay. The seller offered me a refund if it doesn't arrive by the end of the week. Let me know.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thread still open. Thanks for the update brudda.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thread still open and being followed.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
A card has finally arrived, but nothing else (apart from the chocolates).

Such a freakin' bummer. I'm sorry about that, pal. I had to wait for a specific date, going to contact amazon.ca again.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
UPDATE:

I'M SUPER FUCKING SORRY FOR ALL THIS SHIT.

Seller miscommunicated with Amazon and had actually issued me a refund on DECEMBER 10th. I didn't see it initially on my bank statement (I don't comb over it like that). No email was ever sent and nor was it updated on Amazon's webpage as it still showed the order was still in transit. I only found out through a phone call with Amazon. When I communicated with the seller as recent as last week he told me it was "on the way", at no point did he say he refunded it and canceled the order. I showed proof to @GutsDozer through a direct message on here that the order was supposedly still on the way but running late. I will fix this like I promised.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I think the best way to do this is to just buy off amazon.com and ship from my place. Correction coming, I promise!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
The only package I had stolen in the last 1-2 years I sent to Canada. EPROMS for a member here... whoever stole that was probably sorely disappointed, and perhaps quite confused.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The only package I had stolen in the last 1-2 years I sent to Canada. EPROMS for a member here... whoever stole that was probably sorely disappointed, and perhaps quite confused.
lmbo

@roker, I can help bro, just let me know what you need. I have free Amazon Prime shipping within Canada.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
lmbo

@roker, I can help bro, just let me know what you need. I have free Amazon Prime shipping within Canada.

Pm sent.

I have prime as well that is not the issue. But maybe you can still help me.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Cory for the save!!!!