Neo Secret Santa 2022!!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
For those in the US shipping internationally, you may incur some significant USPS hold-ups. I sent a gift to a buddy in the UK two weeks ago today. The package was .5lb too heavy for first class so I was forced to pay fucking $80 for Priority! After being forced to pay for "5 day international shipping" it's been sitting in Chicago for two fucking weeks. 🤦

Moral of the story? Use DHL.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
@NeoSneth nailed it this year.

Whether he knows it or not, Day of the Tentacle was a treasured game for me. My brothers and I played through all the old Lucas Arts adventure games together back in the day, and even my wife has played through DOTT with me.

I appreciate the condiments/sauces. I haven't been to St Louis in a few years, but I've eaten at Bogarts, and someone told me Pappy's was owned by the same people? Either way, these won't go to waste here.

And of course, -the- skin flute. I mean, come on, this thing is glorious. Sadly not playable, as noted in the letter, but still quite epic.

Thanks for everything dude, and merry merry to your and yours.
20221214_130535.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
sent the box off a couple minutes, should be there Monday! Nervous on 2 points, 1) stuff gets damaged 2) they (yes, I don't know how they identify) already have some/all of the items... regardless should be a good time...

there is also nothing like sketching a NG Xmas card at work, quite the adrenaline rush...quality/detail lacks but the sentiment is there!

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
@NeoSneth nailed it this year.

Whether he knows it or not, Day of the Tentacle was a treasured game for me. My brothers and I played through all the old Lucas Arts adventure games together back in the day, and even my wife has played through DOTT with me.

I appreciate the condiments/sauces. I haven't been to St Louis in a few years, but I've eaten at Bogarts, and someone told me Pappy's was owned by the same people? Either way, these won't go to waste here.

And of course, -the- skin flute. I mean, come on, this thing is glorious. Sadly not playable, as noted in the letter, but still quite epic.

Thanks for everything dude, and merry merry to your and yours.
View attachment 61301
Skin flute 😄

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I don't think I ever got the email.. Could you re-send it. Times running out!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
My giftees package will go out tomorrow. Amazon had me waiting for the final piece and they dropped the ball twice. First, the item arrived three days late. Second, they placed the shipping label directly on the item. Bastards!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Holy Crap! My Secret Santa from Neodogg arrived this morning! He hit it out of the park! I literally had none of this broham!!! I am beyond stoked! Description and pics coming after work!!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The Dogfather hooked it up! Sly Spy for Jamma goodness! The Art of Troma and MM Complete works are gorgeous and I've been reading them all day! Some sweet Vinyl Stickers for my sticker bombed pvm, frigging KFM, local munchies, and Led Zeppelin live in 75 on vinyl! Plus I have no idea how he even knew I collected playing cards but the cyber punk deck from Elephant is badass! Thank you bro this just incredible. We also seem to have similar ideas for the caulk. Great minds you know.

Attachments

• 20221219_141648.jpg
    20221219_141648.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 34
  • 20221219_142019.jpg
    20221219_142019.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • 20221219_142010.jpg
    20221219_142010.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
View attachment 61401
Epic drop from Gutz himself, with a caulk to envy. These games are going to get some serious play in both the cabinet as well as when the wife and I travel abroad. Thanks a ton man!
Merry Christmas bro! I figured these would go great in the cab. I'm super happy you like it. That Capcom Fighting collection is new btw. All they had was a busted up shrink wrapped one or the display copy. I'll be damned if I send a beat up copy.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
The Dogfather hooked it up! Sly Spy for Jamma goodness! The Art of Troma and MM Complete works are gorgeous and I've been reading them all day! Some sweet Vinyl Stickers for my sticker bombed pvm, frigging KFM, local munchies, and Led Zeppelin live in 75 on vinyl! Plus I have no idea how he even knew I collected playing cards but the cyber punk deck from Elephant is badass! Thank you bro this just incredible. We also seem to have similar ideas for the caulk. Great minds you know.
@Neodogg You sent him Grippo's! lol - I sent a buddy in the UK a bottle of their BBQ dust to put on his "chips" for Christmas. Shit's so good! Enjoy those chips, @GutsDozer Cincinnati delicacy.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Merry Christmas bro! I figured these would go great in the cab. I'm super happy you like it. That Capcom Fighting collection is new btw. All they had was a busted up shrink wrapped one or the display copy. I'll be damned if I send a beat up copy.
I love it, I'm looking forward to introducing the wife to some lesser known fighters and the TMNT games, it's perfect man thanks!