Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Those penises have no testicles...

Is GregN trying to tell us something?

🤔

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Dudes - not sure if you wanted me to call you out, so I'll keep it a secret. But fuck sake! What a gift! Wow! I'll get stood up by GregN any day! Wait... 😅 Seriously, though I'm chuffed to have an old issue of Replay to go through and that NMK soundtrack! I literally squeeled when I realized what it was. I fucking love the soundtrack to Zed Blade! You guys fucking rock. Thanks! 👊

20230105_160613.jpg

Bonus! A couple buddies from Instagram sent me a joint gift and got this in today too. Note that I'm the PROUD owner of a KOF 95 Tissue Box Wrap! And lots of other cool shit!

20230105_172511.jpg
Twas a good day.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Dudes - not sure if you wanted me to call you out, so I'll keep it a secret. But fuck sake! What a gift! Wow! I'll get stood up by GregN any day! Wait... 😅 Seriously, though I'm chuffed to have an old issue of Replay to go through and that NMK soundtrack! I literally squeeled when I realized what it was. I fucking love the soundtrack to Zed Blade! You guys fucking rock. Thanks! 👊

View attachment 61789

Bonus! A couple buddies from Instagram sent me a joint gift and got this in today too. Note that I'm the PROUD owner of a KOF 95 Tissue Box Wrap! And lots of other cool shit!

View attachment 61790
Twas a good day.

dibs on the NMK CD

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
With that all is right with the world. Thank you to the amazing members who helped make this year amazing. I love doing this every year. I'll be back again next October. Same Gutz Time, Same Gutz Channel. Thanks again Lads!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!