Neo SNK OF Chinese Website

geladobom

War Room Troll
Hello guys, i found this website, at least a very well interresting website with all the informations about SNK Franchise.

Sadly is in Chinese, but it have some big potencial, it shows all the tricks of each charather, moves and etc...
There is something interresting in the right corner.
5 Amazing buttons, we can download the packages and have the access of all the info about the game.
One of them is for Android, but if you don´t wanna to install it, just extract the apk file and you can able to get the full backup website will all the tricks.
One of them are videos for each game.
The Other rest of the 3 buttons have 3 .exe files and i can´t access it, it have more information about neogeo games, like protos and etc...
I just try to OCR the text error and it tells me he can´t run on my system, i have Windows 10.
I just try to open the .exe inside with some resource and i found a dll file called MagPlayer.dll, ir runs on x86 systems and it plays a tool called ZMaker i read on chinese blogs, but i can´t acess it anymore because the stupid pan.baidu is refusing bypassing downloads without any account. And that is annoying.
So, i need to know if this works on old windows systems too see if this runs or not.

Zmaker website: http://zmaker.emaghome.com/

If someone can able to help me to try open this garbage.
The .exe files are safe, have no virus and it only opens a book.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 13

geladobom

War Room Troll
When i try to open the file using the applocale in chinese, appears the user is not found and i need to force the .exe shutdown in the task manager.
People with chinese computers it will works.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
I can almost guarantee that KOF_notaVirus.exe won't have any more information that you can't find anywhere else on the web, and you wouldn't have to add your PC to a botnet to see it

If you're that adamant to see what it is then you should really be setting up an older windows virtual machine or something, like VirtualBox

geladobom

War Room Troll
I can almost guarantee that KOF_notaVirus.exe won't have any more information that you can't find anywhere else on the web, and you wouldn't have to add your PC to a botnet to see it

If you're that adamant to see what it is then you should really be setting up an older windows virtual machine or something, like VirtualBox
Done. It doesn´t work as well. Happens the same thing. :cautious:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hello guys, i found this website, at least a very well interresting website with all the informations about SNK Franchise.

Sadly is in Chinese, but it have some big potencial, it shows all the tricks of each charather, moves and etc...
There is something interresting in the right corner.
5 Amazing buttons, we can download the packages and have the access of all the info about the game.
One of them is for Android, but if you don´t wanna to install it, just extract the apk file and you can able to get the full backup website will all the tricks.
One of them are videos for each game.
The Other rest of the 3 buttons have 3 .exe files and i can´t access it, it have more information about neogeo games, like protos and etc...
I just try to OCR the text error and it tells me he can´t run on my system, i have Windows 10.
I just try to open the .exe inside with some resource and i found a dll file called MagPlayer.dll, ir runs on x86 systems and it plays a tool called ZMaker i read on chinese blogs, but i can´t acess it anymore because the stupid pan.baidu is refusing bypassing downloads without any account. And that is annoying.
So, i need to know if this works on old windows systems too see if this runs or not.

Zmaker website: http://zmaker.emaghome.com/

If someone can able to help me to try open this garbage.

Thanks.
Can you run this post through google translate one more time?

traveno

Rugal's Thug
An .exe file to open what could essentially just be a PDF? Do you want malware? Because this is how you get malware. I have to agree with Gremlin that it's extremely doubtful this will contain anything new, assuming it's legit. On the other hand, maybe it will have a trick that I can use to finally one-up my buddy. You should continue research.

geladobom

War Room Troll
An .exe file to open what could essentially just be a PDF? Do you want malware? Because this is how you get malware. I have to agree with Gremlin that it's extremely doubtful this will contain anything new, assuming it's legit. On the other hand, maybe it will have a trick that I can use to finally one-up my buddy. You should continue research.
The file is 100% safe. If it wasn´t i was already checked in a antivirus. Maybe we need to make some account, when i try to run the Locale Emulator in Chinese, appears saying, user is not found.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The file is 100% safe. If it wasn´t i was already checked in a antivirus. Maybe we need to make some account, when i try to run the Locale Emulator in Chinese, appears saying, user is not found.
That's a win32 chinese locale DLL stack underflow that happens when the hypervisor of the containerized hyperV inside Windows NT can't deregister the registry entry for NTVDM.dll via the DirectDraw document reading library stack.

Common bug really, just run the exe outside the virtual machine with right click > run as administrator and it should work.

geladobom

War Room Troll
That's a win32 chinese locale DLL stack underflow that happens when the hypervisor of the containerized hyperV inside Windows NT can't deregister the registry entry for NTVDM.dll via the DirectDraw document reading library stack.

Common bug really, just run the exe outside the virtual machine with right click > run as administrator and it should work.
It doesn´t work for me. Appears the same error in the picture i post here.
I'm going to send you the files.

Last edited:

geladobom

War Room Troll
Did i ask for this? Yes. My problem was solved, thanks to PPX Club Community, it was a simple chinese tool, i made it opened using AppLocale, i was able to extract in to .swf each page of the data and even access to the .exe file with no errors and grab wallpapers, videos, talk shows and many more from the website. :D
Name of the tool is pkZine.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Did i ask for this? Yes. My problem was solved, thanks to PPX Club Community, it was a simple chinese tool, i made it opened using AppLocale, i was able to extract in to .swf each page of the data and even access to the .exe file with no errors and grab wallpapers, videos, talk shows and many more from the website. :D
Name of the tool is pkZine.
You didn't ask for this! As far as I am concerned the 'problem' is not solved, There was definitely a tool, unknown if really chinese but it wasn't made local nor .swiftly extracted and without data and lacking access with no .execution, plenty of errors and not grabbing wallpapers, videos, talk shows and no website to speak of.
Name of the tool is geladobom.

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
You didn't ask for this! As far as I am concerned the 'problem' is not solved, There was definitely a tool, unknown if really chinese but it wasn't made local nor .swiftly extracted and without data and lacking access with no .execution, plenty of errors and not grabbing wallpapers, videos, talk shows and no website to speak of.
Name of the tool is geladobom.
if the forum showed nested quotes this would be my new sig