Neo Sticks + Samurai Shodown III MVS + More

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
View attachment 15071

Well, I got some killer sticks from shadowkn55. So all these other ones I have sitting around the house need to go. Also getting rid of Samurai Shodown III MVS.

Prices are shipped in the USA via regular Paypal. If you pay by gift, take 5% off the listed prices.

I will consider shipping internationally… but payment is only by gift in that case, and the buyer is responsible for the entirety of the shipping charge, which will be expensive.

N00bs are welcome to politely inquire, hell I’m the ultimate n00b. However, I reserve the right to choose who I sell to.

OG AES Stick, $45. Very tiny little crack on the ball. SOLD

Neo Hori Stick II with LS-56, $45. This is a very beat up Neo Hori Stick II that I mutilated with my terrible dremel skillz and installed a seimitsu LS-56 with octo gate. Actually works nice. SOLD

TOTOTEK BUNDLE #1: Tototek Neo PS2 Converter with nice condition PS2 controller and Namco (rebranded Hori) PSone stick. PSone stick works OK, and I just greased the stick up with Dow Molykote. $55.

TOTOTEK BUNDLE #2: Brand new Tototek Neo PS2 Converter with brand new in box PS2 controller. $45.

Samurai Shodown III MVS $33. Unfixed - I think. SOLD

Last edited:

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Amazing prices! should all go fast, and the ss3 looks amazing.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Wish I hadn't just bought 2 sticks on ebay that is a smooth deal. Is ss3 hard to come by?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
That's a great deal on a Namco stick, arguably the best Hori ever made. And the Tototek adapters are awesome bits of kit to have.
GLWTS!!

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn I really really want that bundle #1 as the namco stick is one of my all time favorites.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'll let both Tototek bundles go for $92 paypal gift.

So two PS to neo converters, two very nice pads, and a stick for $92 shipped.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
What does "unfixed" mean? GLWS.

There is a homebrew hack that fixes a few issues with SS3, you can replace one chip to use it on real hardware. I've never played the fixed version.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Free bump to see Nick get that fucking Namco stick into someone else's hands! It really shouldn't be available and should've damn well sold already...

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump to see Nick get that fucking Namco stick into someone else's hands! It really shouldn't be available and should've damn well sold already...

If the money was in my PayPal it would be on the way to Florida.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
TOTOTEK BUNDLE #1: Tototek Neo PS2 Converter with nice condition PS2 controller and Namco (rebranded Hori) PSone stick. PSone stick works OK, and I just greased the stick up with Dow Molykote. $55.

TOTOTEK BUNDLE #2: Brand new Tototek Neo PS2 Converter with brand new in box PS2 controller. $45.

Still left. Will do $85 shipped PP gift for everything east of the Mississippi, $90 west.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Still left. Will do $85 shipped PP gift for everything east of the Mississippi, $90 west.

Still available in spite of many pms, open to trades for mvs, aes, or dc

Pope Sazae

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One day somehow I still want to get that Namco stick and converter, keeps tempting me every time I look at it