NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Australia gold card without a single chip in from off the green. I had a putt for Eagle after getting the rock skip to the green on 14, but missed it, so ended at -21. -22 would be my no chip-ins 'perfect' round.

ozgoldcard.png

Last edited:

Ken7stars

NEST Puppet
He's not here as much, I put them in his discord, and he gives em a thumb over there.
hehe
i'm more in my discord site
join heinz
You gotta be cut deep when you chime in and @Ken7stars doesn't even give you a like. :ROFLMAO:
hehe
i'm more in my discord site
join, there's ntm school now

lithy

20 Year Member
I officially have gold cards on all courses (except Scotland, will work on that one soon). Unfortunately, this was a straight birdie round on USA so it isn't even a PB!

usagoldcard.png

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I officially have gold cards on all courses (except Scotland, will work on that one soon). Unfortunately, this was a straight birdie round on USA so it isn't even a PB!

View attachment 73136
You got really good really quickly.

Have you every played match play? The wind goes unusually crazy in 2P match play. I got a bit bored of the game a couple years ago and haven't played since. I always wished there was a way to have that wind difficulty level in single player. I enjoyed that challenge much more than level 4 or level 8 stroke play wind.

lithy

20 Year Member
You got really good really quickly.

Have you every played match play? The wind goes unusually crazy in 2P match play. I got a bit bored of the game a couple years ago and haven't played since. I always wished there was a way to have that wind difficulty level in single player. I enjoyed that challenge much more than level 4 or level 8 stroke play wind.

Thanks, I did play it a lot back when I had a cab. Granted that was 20 years ago, but it was a bit like riding a bike for the big parts and I picked it back up pretty quickly. Fine tuning took some time though, specifically the putts. Now that I've got a bit more of a handle on that stuff, it's just getting more consistent. Obviously I only post my best scores and I reset A LOT of rounds when things go wrong. I'd like to scratch out a -20 USA gold card then move on to trying my hand at Scotland.

I do play Match Play on Fightcade somewhat regularly too. Really fun way to play. There are some truly great players on there and I think I'm maybe middle of the pack or a little above that right now. Some of the truly wild winds still catch me off guard, which is why I plan to bump my play to level 8 after posting a couple decent Scotland scores.

lithy

20 Year Member
Got a gold card with one eagle to match my PB. Still hunting that -20 score.

usagoldcardpb.png

lithy

20 Year Member
First PB that includes an Albatross I think. Chip in Eagle on 1, Chip in Eagle on 8 (couldn't make green in 2 because of wind), Albatross on 11, then choke a putt on 15 and an approach on 16 before calming down to finish at -20. No gold card (would have been -22 if closed out), but a new PB.

usanewbest.png

Ken7stars

NEST Puppet
First PB that includes an Albatross I think. Chip in Eagle on 1, Chip in Eagle on 8 (couldn't make green in 2 because of wind), Albatross on 11, then choke a putt on 15 and an approach on 16 before calming down to finish at -20. No gold card (would have been -22 if closed out), but a new PB.

View attachment 73208
wp
world record is -23, without the 2 par u could do -22
if u go on like this u can become one of the best players
and u can reach good place in the championship
very good that u want play scotland, my advice is start play scotland at lev 2
u need reference of white arrow, or another reference u like for all tee shots
scotland at lev 2 or 4 is close to japan course