Neo Turf Masters MVS Serial Number Misprint

ChoAniki

n00b
Hey, got my Neo Turf Masters lately and saw that on the last number 1 is also lightly printed 2. Just wanted to ask if something like that happen more often or not?

Of course I will sell it for thousands of euros because it's a ultra rare unique cart and people will care so damn much about a slight misprint like that.
IMG_20221124_214928.jpg
index.php

Attachments

• IMG_20221124_214940.jpg
    IMG_20221124_214940.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 70

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Its a super rare misprint, I havent seen something like this since Rot was mod. Have you weighed the cartridge? Have you played the game? Do you own the rom?

ChoAniki

n00b
Its a super rare misprint, I havent seen something like this since Rot was mod. Have you weighed the cartridge? Have you played the game? Do you own the rom?
I started it on my CMVS and it runs fine and PCBs are legit. I can't play it because one damn seller didn't shipped the controller after over a week and get no responses. I started collecting MVS recently so I was dependent getting the controller from him...

I can finally start playing Neo Geo but it fails because of the controller xD. I suffer a lot, please donate to "Neo Geo players without controllers" so everyone can have a chance to play the Neo Geo...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've never seen it on a label like that, but SNK's had all kinds of printing errors in various game media and such that I've seen. They were really kinda sloppy.

I don't know what print process the labels use, but with my machines at work old tired equipment leaving a ghost image of a previously imprinted thing isn't uncommon, particularly with page numbers in the corner of the page.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wtf was someone typing these out on an Olivetti?