NeoGeo Battle Coliseum for AW

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Who here is looking forward to this? I know am I'm so psyched when I watch these videos. Any word of a release date yet being that they are done with the loke tests? How much you think this game will debut at when it comes out?

triggeR

n00b
it looks great. i need this game!!!!! but i sold my AW. omg :oh_no:
i need a new AW for this game!! or comes a ps2 port?

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
I was also wondering what price kits lauch at. Reverservice have Rumble Fish 2 listed at 196,000. I'll be buying NGBC when it hits the $900 mark.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I have been craving NGBC so bad ever since I've heard about it. The videos look fucking awesome! I hope that a near by arcade gets it soon after it comes out, cus I'm sure I won't be able to afford it for a while.

I'm curious to see Rumble Fish 2 as well, hopefully it brings down the price of the first one. Then maybe I can get the first one.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Max Omega said:
:drool_2:

If only I had an AW
You mean, "If only you had a supergun." AW games don't come seperately yet, so if you buy the game, you'll get the AW with it automatically.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
SouthtownKid said:
You mean, "If only you had a supergun." AW games don't come seperately yet, so if you buy the game, you'll get the AW with it automatically.

Not really, in Japan they have been selling game carts separately for a while. However I don't know if NGBC will be sold without the mobo. But anyway the true problem here is not if it comes with the mobo or not, rather than the price of it when it is released new.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Amano Jacu said:
But anyway the true problem here is not if it comes with the mobo or not, rather than the price of it when it is released new.
I too have been wondering the same thing.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Sorry for the late update but the site has been updated with a Kisara video.