NEOGEO Land ...

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
WTF was that YouTube video that mysteriously appeared then disappeared a few days ago? This is what a few people have been asking... What ever it was, it was a 'WOW' moment they say!!!

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
it's hard to be exited about the prospect of a true SNK resurgence, the years have been harsh. but I'm definitely intrigued to hear/read more

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana
I may or may not have seen this video on your channel Razoola. And what I saw made me go "WOW" and much more I'd rather not speak of in my privacy.

(seriously good work, UI looks pretty, capabilities are even cooler...:)

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'm confused as well. Is that a teaser for a new project??

Marek

Banned
I may or may not have seen this video on your channel Razoola. And what I saw made me go "WOW" and much more I'd rather not speak of in my privacy.

Wtf you talkin bout willis?

Post more details fucker!

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
Was a neat video; quite sleek and professional. I would certainly be interested if anything were to come of it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Neo Geo Land sounds like a theme park, but I don't think the money SNK has these days would be able to put a kids ride on train in a shopping mall foyer.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Neo Geo Land sounds like a theme park, but I don't think the money SNK has these days would be able to put a kids ride on train in a shopping mall foyer.

Neo Geo Land was a chain of indoor amusement parks created by SNK. IDK what this thread is referencing though.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member

kof95-stage-japan.gif

Centro20NEO20GEO.jpg

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I had a neo geo land token, I lost it many years ago, that haunting loss never left me, if any of you has one for non italy/france prices, hit me up..

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I had a neo geo land token, I lost it many years ago, that haunting loss never left me, if any of you has one for non italy/france prices, hit me up..

i feel the same way about the sega world london tokens i had which i lost. i check ebay once in a while to see if any more show up.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
i feel the same way about the sega world london tokens i had which i lost. i check ebay once in a while to see if any more show up.

I think I actually have been playing there in my youth when I did visit London - has this been the place where you could walk through this kind of "haunted corridor" having characters from House of the Dead or something?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

The one in wood green?

They also had that one in the oriental shopping mall on edgeware road...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
All in one game cart. Calling it.

Marek

Banned
Was a neat video; quite sleek and professional. I would certainly be interested if anything were to come of it.

Something smells like a fart, and it's you two.

Two 20 post members are the only ones who saw whatever it was, and this Draco guy said he talked to oda through a translator?

Come on...