NeoGeoSoft.com needs your help.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm glad you started this kind of challange..........rather than DIY say :lolz:

Yeah, I think I have put the wife off once and for all on that one... still, it only cost me £35
Thanks for reminding me.:hammer:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Very nice Roger, don't forget to add Kizuna to Link play with the 4 player screens.

I will add Kizuna for Link Play, but has anyone ever comfirmed whether the NEO-FTC1B will also work with Neo Bomberman...?

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Kickass job indeed! I'm gonna contribute for sure with what I have! :D

BTW, I desperately need Super Sidekicks (US/Euro) MM. Is there anyone out there who can scan his? This would be greately appreciated :D

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Kickass job indeed! I'm gonna contribute for sure with what I have! :D

BTW, I desperately need Super Sidekicks (US/Euro) MM. Is there anyone out there who can scan his? This would be greately appreciated :D

Cheers matey, I knew I count on you... if you are doing any AES scans, just be careful of the tray when you take out the insert though...;)

I have most of the minis, just need to find the time to scan... I will sort you out soon with a Super Sidekicks.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I will add Kizuna for Link Play, but has anyone ever comfirmed whether the NEO-FTC1B will also work with Neo Bomberman...?

I think someone said that Neobomberman doesn't work for the regular link play but we have to wait and see if it works with the FTC.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Awesome site my friend! neat, easy to navigate, great layout, organized you scored a 100%!
Ill try to help as much as I can!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Looking forward to the move strips being added. How's the contributions going Roger?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Looking forward to the move strips being added. How's the contributions going Roger?

Very slow... come on people... get them scanners out.
If anyone wnats to send me the artwork, I am more than happy to scan... drop me a PM.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Cheers Chaps.

I have now updated the site, I have changed the artwork pages to display image dimensions and size. Due to this potentially being a massive load on the server when more artwork posted and if all 150+ games are displayed, I have split the results into pages... 25 per page.

So lets get this site going... send me your artwork.

Robert

20 Year Member
That's quite a good idea to put together artworks, scans and game infos.
This will simplify the searches. I also classification by NGH number.

Good job

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
That's quite a good idea to put together artworks, scans and game infos.
This will simplify the searches. I also classification by NGH number.

Good job

I have put as many filters on there that I thought would be useful. Eash filters results can then be sorted by the field headers... I did not want to over complicate the results too much with lots of uselesss info, as each row links into the full details of each game if required.

But if you think there would be a benefit for more filters or other columns on the results, let me know... always open to peoples thoughts... and artwork of course.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
I have MVS stuff in Spanish and Korean will that be ok? or you are just looking for US and JAP stuff?

I don't know if this is off topic but I was thinking on making some move reference guides per character a la "move strip" but on a whole page to store on a binder for fighting games using (stealing) the control icons from here! would you like to host that or just original stuff?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
More than happy to expand to spanish and korean artwork if we can get it. The only reason it was not included day one, is that I was not fully aware on what games had explicit releases in that country. If anyone has that info, please let me know. I already have the SvC and I think Kof2003 artwork to scan

I was planning on the site just being original material but let me know when you have some done and we can see how it could fit in.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
steady flow... got a load to add, hopefully have time at the weekend to update.

still need more scans or artwork though...

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I also wanted to request you add a category specifically for 2 player simulatneous CO-OP games. As in not vs. So often I plop down on the couch with a friend and wanna play a game with them, but not a vs game where I'm gonna unleash the whoopass. It would be nice to have a list of just games where the whoopass in unleashed in concert.

Makes it easier to decide what to play when you have too many games to choose from (read: multicart).

Last edited:

xhiltch

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This legal? too bad there's already a good 'cart labels' site; those scans would be a good addition.
The site sure is tits though! good work! stuff sent...

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I also wanted to request you add a category specifically for 2 player simulatneous CO-OP games. As in not vs. So often I plop down on the couch with a friend and wanna play a game with them, but not a vs game where I'm gonna unleash the whoopass. It would be nice to have a list of just games where the whoopass in unleashed in concert.

Makes it easier to decide what to play when you have too many games to choose from (read: multicart).

Interesting thought... so would you consider sport games to be classified as VS as well as Fighting games and then something like Blazing Star or Metal Slug to be CO-OP...?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
This legal? too bad there's already a good 'cart labels' site; those scans would be a good addition.
The site sure is tits though! good work! stuff sent...

Cheers man... legal...? Dunno how that stands actually. It is a reference site, not trying to bootleg or recreate anything.

I look after hardMVS too and there is the label project on there, so was not going to duplicate anything.
And MVS-Scans is cool, ack has already donated tons of artwork for me... just got to trawl through it all.

Glad you like the site... just got to get it populated... slowly but surely.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Interesting thought... so would you consider sport games to be classified as VS as well as Fighting games and then something like Blazing Star or Metal Slug to be CO-OP...?

Yup!

The only gray area is Fatal Fury 1. hahahahahahaha

Jokes aside, King of the Monsters, while it can be played VS, does have a co-op mode.....so I think that would belong on the list.

Last edited: