NeoManitoba Mar 19th 2010

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Hello all Neo Geo fans in the Great white north! I have an excellent tournament lined up for this weekend for all the Neo heads of Manitoba, Northern Ontario, and Northern Minnesota and North Dakota! The tournament will be in Winnipeg at my house this Friday Mar.19th 2010 starting at 7pm. We will be using 2 Neo Geo Dedicated Arcade machines. Both with 4 slot boards in them. One is a 19" original Bust a Move Cab, and the other is my new Neo Geo Big Red (check profile for pics). We play 3 games with a $5 CDN entrance fee per game. Prize amounts depend on how many entrants to the tournament. But the top 2 people win prize money. I also will be giving away a Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive brand new a couple of tv series seasons and a couple of pc games on top of the money you can win! If your interested in coming please pm me or email me and we can discuss how to get here. The 3 games for this months tournament are:

1. Real Bout 2

2. Windjammers

3. Metal Slug X (Versus Score based)

****:buttrock:

aria

Former Moderator
With a little more advance notice it might have worked for me, unfortunately this weekend was booked a while back.

Still --good luck guys! Don't hesitate to share a photo.

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
NeoManitoba was a huge success. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to post pictures.

a>

Last edited:

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Here are some pics from Neo Manitoba March 19th 2010. I am the person wearing the "Wheres Waldo shirt on the left" LOL in the first picture

DSC08345.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC08343.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC08342.jpg

If your in the Winnipeg area and are interested in attending. PM me and we'll discuss it.

aria

Former Moderator
Nice photos, man.

Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
We play all sorts of Neo Games. Different every month. We also play other arcade games aswell, but mainly Neo

KLB

n00b
We play all sorts of Neo Games. Different every month. We also play other arcade games aswell, but mainly Neo

Ya that's cool. Do you guys have any favorite games you prefer after your tournament. Like if you guys had to vote on the top 5 games you would play what would they be?

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
1. Windjammers
2. NBA JAM
3. NHL Open Ice
4. SNK Vs. Capcom SVC Chaos
5. Bust a Move Again