neotropolis.net is gone now, domain name soon up for sale

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Sometimes I like to look around neotropolis.net, mostly just to absorb some nostalgia for simpler Neo times. But then I visited it today and found the site is gone. I guess Kennyboy decided to let the hosting agreement lapse? I can't help but shed a small tear. Anyone going to buy the domain name?

And for those of you who have never heard of Neotropolis, this is what it used to look like:

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Didnt they also have an Ebay store? Not the greatest prices, but if theyve quit, thats one less U.S. based Neo Geo seller.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Kenny is still on Ebay and very active under the Neotropolis name. Even you can have your very own English Kizuna Manual for the low, low price of $49,999!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
If people match neodogg's pledge I'll maybe probably definitely do this. Hopefully with purple rain or it's raining men as BGM

Lol, can't wait to see what you come up with!

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Kenny is still on Ebay and very active under the Neotropolis name. Even you can have your very own English Kizuna Manual for the low, low price of $49,999!

My fav is english KOF95 for $5k

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I bet that guy asking about Sam Sho 2 was looking at one of Kenny's auctions. I'm sure he could even buy the missing manual from him at a very reasonable price lol.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
kennyboy is the only member I’ve ever truly disliked on these forums. Kim sending him that smashed home console is a great memory that will probably always stay with me.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
kennyboy is the only member I’ve ever truly disliked on these forums. Kim sending him that smashed home console is a great memory that will probably always stay with me.
Same, poetic justice.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
@skate323k137

lZPIZZe.jpg

BVgcAH8.jpg

wgsOVkZ.jpg

kKNmbMD.gif