New AES/MVS game : Opération Killmeister

NeoSeeD

n00b
Looks like a amalgamation of Robo Army, Mother Russia Bleeds and Paprium. As always, I wonder if there will be a Neo CD version.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It has potential but the character graphics need an overhaul. Too bulky (Blue suit), extremely distracting, gameplay is very vanilla and extremely repetitive. Like mentioned, no threats, just punching bags. The fighting system is like a combo of Sengoku 3+Rage of the Dragons. I'm not sure if that sword attack is a special attack but I'd change it to a full screen attack and put more enemies on the screen as well with varying health levels.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It has potential but the character graphics need an overhaul.
I always assume we're seeing the game in at least an alpha state where it's too late and they aren't going to make significant changes like this regardless of feedback.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I always assume we're seeing the game in at least an alpha state where it's too late and they aren't going to make significant changes like this regardless of feedback.
I still remember when NGDEV introduced the mask system for Kraut Buster after lackluster feedback, so wild, so random.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
They animate like they have arthritis while souped up on meth.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Im not feeling it but im sure it will do well. Im still waiting for battle axe. When the hell is that port happening?