New AES/MVS game : Opération Killmeister

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
OK, ready for some actual gameplay. still have no idea what kind of game this actually is

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Whatever happened to appreciating the official library of a console long past. These revivalists can go to HELL!

Legend of Success Joe is the best game on the Neo.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
646 megs of recorded music, maybe an FMV intro and... something.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
What is this trash. Only Neo collectors are dumb enough to keep buying tripe like this because it's on the Neo.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
What is this trash. Only Neo collectors are dumb enough to keep buying tripe like this because it's on the Neo.
I'll wait for gameplay. But posting packaging feels like putting the cart before the horse.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Yeah Posting an intro and no gameplay and then showing off an halfassed box seems kinda pointless.
Give us the gayme play!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The art isn't bad... but it's hard to get excited by it when you only have one awfully cropped teaser, the attract screen and then suddenly boxes and mini marquees. WTF? Not to mention "generic edgy" is a style that got old ever since my balls dropped.

Don't want to be hatin' but there's not much material to work with here.

ps: in an unrelated note I saw that pony neo geo game on steam for less than a dollar with poor reviews and not many purchases. Just thought that was a bit amusing... especially since it's probably a neo rom packaged with an emulator but no one ever cared about buying a copy to extract it :keke::keke:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Intro looks pretty good. I like the music.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I have seen enough. Ready to send $500.
And you're going to wait 1 year for every $100 paid before you get an order update. Then in another 5 you'll get your game.

Fuck neo-geo homebrew and all those snail eating motherfuckas shitting on SNK's legacy.

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I mean the fact there's been one sprite and the cover art tells you enough.
They're trying it on just like most low-mid level homebrew developers that want to sell $800 LTD 'AES' editions to any idiot that'll buy them.
Compare this to how xeno crisis is presented

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Why isn't this shitty thread in the homebrew forum? It's not official SNK news or rumor.

More like lose and tumor.