New Attempt at a Samurai Shodown RPG English Translation

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That idiot is still spergin about this fuckin game? Man who gives a rats ass. Everyone be treating this shit ass game as if it's gold plated fuckin kawasaki jizz or some bullshit.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The greatest irony in all this is having an already made translation of Samsho RPG released ages ago... in French. Serves you fucks right for being 2000% anti-french racist. :keke:

Now deuce coming back expecting a new circlejerk for his still not finished or released translation is just sad.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
The greatest irony in all this is having an already made translation of Samsho RPG released ages ago... in French. Serves you fucks right for being 2000% anti-french racist. :keke:

Now deuce coming back expecting a new circlejerk for his still not finished or released translation is just sad.
Oh... Well that fucking sucks... :/

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

French to English translation maybe?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
If he's going to finally release his translation, then good for him. You can still watch the whole playthrough on Youtube.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I'll tell you guys a secret no one knows. I can play the French translation. Allez les Bleus!

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
French to English translation maybe?
Ive wondered why this wasn't completed either. Apocalypse was translating it into English and gave up part way. He said that the reaction here was what made him stop, which is odd because that thread had way more positive reaction than negative. Not sure what he was on about there.

Then for whatever reason he decided to leave the arcade scene entirely and even closed down his profile at Arcade-Projects.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
I remember sending Deuce an encouraging message about his original translation, and I was met with a message that said something to the effect of “I can see right through you, you’re not getting the beta rom.”

Anyway, I’ll happily play this if he does indeed cross the finish line. That game has a lot of graphics that need to be modified for a proper translation, so it’s no surprise that an English translation hasn’t been been completed to date.

It’s definitely a cool game and most people should have no problem making their way through the stories even without knowledge of Japanese. It’s really that easy.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
There’s about 4 people interested in this.
Man, like 10-12 years ago, this was the talk of the town. I couldn't wait for it. And then, well, time moved on, and it was talked about less and less. It's cool to see it being discussed again, but I think the apathy about it is thick. If it does indeed ever happen, I will be excited again though, having always been interested in it. But any talk at this point is just waves crashing on a beach.

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
It's a 90s JRPG, from a company that never made RPGs, based on a franchise not exactly known for its writing. I'm gonna assume it's not very fun.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
It's a 90s JRPG, from a company that never made RPGs, based on a franchise not exactly known for its writing. I'm gonna assume it's not very fun.

You’d think it would have absolutely amazing graphics…at least as good as Tengai Makyou but…nope.