New boxes for my mvs...

neo-ced

New Challenger
I've been making different cases for my mvs through the years, but now I think I'm going to stick with this new easy template with is somewhere between an old VHS box and the template of the AES system but with some design modifications :

EDIT : New game added :

what do you think ?

I'll make a few other cases later (Real Bout Spe, Rageo of the dragons etc...)

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Looks good,your designs always TOP NOTCH but a SHOCKbox on the shelf reigns supreme!! :D
BB

neo-ced

New Challenger
Looks good,your designs always TOP NOTCH but a SHOCKbox on the shelf reigns supreme!! :D
BB
Thanks BIG :)
Unfortunately I have to make these ones with what I could find as my old designs (the one I made. back in the days for the conversions) has been lost - I don't remember if I gave you all my stuff in HD ?
I spent so much time to restore the scans and make them, I decided to go for a simple thing for these...

Sure the ShockBoxes are best, but for the moment, I prefer to invest my money in the game first. After, I might go for a full shock box setup :)

Agree with BB 100%
Full frontal Inserts
Full kit goodies in
Still a cool project, good work.
I agree too, but for the moment it will be 100% cardboard Boxes :D

Here are some new ones :

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I wish! I would still have it as I still have all of my work lying around here and there....
I'm still in search of the Shock Troopers Flyer(the fist one,not 2)...,not so much these days but if I came across it I'd be very happy to have it.
Thanks BIG :) I don't remember if I gave you all my stuff in HD ?

neo-ced

New Challenger
As I decided to keep my Garou, I made him a sleeve and one for the Money Idol that is on the road...

Next... I don't know...

neo-ced

New Challenger
next batch :
- Slug 3 (which completes what I consider the Full Slug Collection)
- NAM 75
- Top Hunter
- Sengoku 3 » Hoping I'll find an MVS to gently slide inside :)

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
They look great! I have the Neominiboxes from ebay for now, they work very well. Shockboxes take up a ton of space on the shelf.

I like this idea, any plans of a walkthrough/how to for making them? Or of even selling them?