NEW CHAT ADMIN. Kid Panda & gum_drops. (Tired of Amiga's Anti-Islamic rants?)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Not the first time either, he was going on about "sand nigger's" a few weeks ago and has had other various outbursts.

I don't mind a joke once in a while but this guy is severely unhinged.

Not a member worth keeping around or am I in the minority here?

amiga.jpg

PS. Thread Hijacked by Rot.:keke:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
He adds nothing to any good conversation. I miss his week ban already.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
i guess a better question would be:
is anybody getting tired of censorship, confined to politically correct speech and thought? :(

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
i guess a better question would be:
is anybody getting tired of censorship, confined to politically correct speech and thought? :(

Discrimination of an ethnic group is not being politically correct and censored. It's a moral choice.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Discrimination of an ethnic group is not being politically correct and censored. It's a moral choice.

It's funny how apparently calling him an asshole is now censorship. You still have your free speech, it's just people don't like what you're saying and they're showing you the door.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
wrong!
it's an IDEOLOGY, one that pervades the western world UNINVITED i add! :insane:
i had no say of the current affairs, just REACTING, ya know, cause and effect and that...
one thing for sure, wouldn't want to be in marxist STRAYA right now, new world order testing grounds for wrongthink, mob mentality at it's finest.
please think for yourself, and voice opposition to what i said, REFUTE....or ask for staffs to NUKE me, as seems to be the case from a few. :(

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Please seek professional help at the nearest mental health facility.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
wrong!
i had no say of the current affairs, just REACTING, ya know, cause and effect and that...
one thing for sure, wouldn't want to be in marxist STRAYA right now, new world order testing grounds for wrongthink, mob mentality at it's finest.
please think for yourself, and voice opposition to what i said, REFUTE....or ask for staffs to NUKE me, as seems to be the case from a few. :(

Your ideology is called "racist" and has no place within this community.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
AmigaRacist.png

He still thinks I'm Japanese, but man, I wonder what Rot would say about that slur there eh Amiga?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Dude needs a hollow-point anti-psychotic administered to the back of his head.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
sure @ galegos.
explain that to rotherham, telford, bradford, nelson, burnley, birmingham.....and not to mention MANCHESTER, ariana grande that got PEACED OUT? :mad:
show up in england, and see how fast you're deported, or KILLED for your point of view.
i can appreciate i'm not an agreeable guy, but far be it from me to attempt to or ask to censor others povs...
voltaire and shit. :D
[edit]
i can go on from the towns fled from... :(

Last edited:

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
sure @ galegos.
explain that to rotherham, telford, bradford, nelson, burnley, birmingham.....and not to mention MANCHESTER, ariana grande that got PEACED OUT? :mad:
show up in england, and see how fast you're deported, or KILLED for your point of view.
i can appreciate i'm not an agreeable guy, but far be it from me to attempt to or ask to censor others povs...
voltaire and shit. :D
[edit]
i can go on from the towns fled from... :(

What does Ariana Grande have to do with your views?

I don't care if you don't like ethnic groups. Parading that sort of ignorant hatred as something cool, edgey, or otherwise against the grain, not only highlights your immaturity and delusions.

You don't belong here. You don't represent our community. Do us a favor and ban yourself like you allegedly did before.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
muslim invasion.
look up the koran and hadiths.
islam = SUBMIT.
look it up, it may save you from the fate the same as the uk, dragged out into the streets and murdered...or whizzed off the roofs of buildings :?
focus please, convict! :p
[edit]
australian retard.
i never claimed to represent anybody, strawman.. :mad:

Last edited:

Dochartaigh

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Not that amiga1200 isn't a piece of shit, but I love how more than a few of the other posters in this topic have no problem dropping comments like "faggot" on the forum, but for some reason they get all touchy-feely when somebody starts using slurs based on race or religion. There is no excuse for any of these. No difference. Period. Not even if used as a joke. They all come from the same place of hate, and by using words like that you're no better than amiga1200.

J-P

NEST Puppet
wrong!

Amiga - with all undue respect; This little holiday without you has resulted in a more pleasant environment, especially in chat. Some might find you "entertaining", but most are laughing AT you, and it's quite the distraction-topic, but it's getting old and I get the feeling you've done this before on other sites. It would be really nice if you started to learn.

Firstly; I very much doubt it, but have you ever actually read (and I mean 'read and understood') 1984. It would probably be beneficial for you to do so. Sprinkle that addled mind with a little culture once in a while.

What is this 'ideology' you're referring to? Who are you directing that at? I find your posts incredibly confusing. Were you referring to the "Islamists" again? Or how your town has changed and become more culturally diverse? Who do you blame for that? Do you ever try to think of things from their perspective? Also, why would anybody on here would give a rat's scrotum about you're particular perceptions of Burnley? They think you are a moron, so why should they pay any attention to your opinion on anything - let alone a town like Burnley, where they will never visit? Or are you trying to state that 'racism' is an actual ideology? Because news for you kid; it's just another lay form of bigotry. Most often as a result of ignorance, which... you seem to have a genuine knack for.

Australia is hardly a Marxist society (based upon your language skills, I also doubt you know what it means). Do you know Marxist theory? Have you researched what it means, so that you can throw that as an profanity? Or are you just mimicking others (like you accuse others of doing constantly).

People here are thinking for themselves and voicing their opinions, unlike yourself. You however; constantly fail at listening. When everybody has the same opinion about one thing (you) it's not them being 'normies' or 'sheeple'. It's a fairly unanimous negative response to your presence. They are sick of you (even you aren't dumb enough to miss that).

One last point. Why in holy fuck do you bother man? You don't own or have any real interest in Neo Geo related discussion (hardware or software). You strike me as being just a smidge unhinged; or you're just here for the attention.

In which case, you don't deserve to be here and the place is worse for your presence. Until you can learn how to 'contribute' properly to a community (that doesn't want you, but you insist on constantly bothering or annoying), you should be war-room locked and chat-locked, sorry if that grates the wrong way, but blast it all.

Anyway, I need a whiskey.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
you don't live in england, and ask staffs to nuke me if you have an issue, as it seems you do...:?
[edit]
your pov is INVALID as you don't live here, so fuckoff!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Not that amiga1200 isn't a piece of shit, but I love how more than a few of the other posters in this topic have no problem dropping comments like "faggot" on the forum, but for some reason they get all touchy-feely when somebody starts using slurs based on race or religion. There is no excuse for any of these. No difference. Period. Not even if used as a joke. They all come from the same place of hate, and by using words like that you're no better than amiga1200.

Edit; was going to just call this guy a fag but this is not in the war room... Yet. Also a quick look at his posts seems decent. Maybe some hope for this one.

Last edited:

J-P

NEST Puppet
you don't live in england, and ask staffs to nuke me if you have an issue, as it seems you do...:?
[edit]
your pov is INVALID as you don't live here, so fuckoff!

i still vote there you stupid motherfucker. Which I suspect is more than a waste of life like yourself does. Invalid to whom? There you go ignoring things again - wonder why people call you ignorant?

Last edited:

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
your vote counts for JACK!
get with the programme.
your dual nationality means FUCKALL when firearms and explosives are deployed on the streets in real time, MILITARY STYLE!
step up, or be stepped on, :mad:
[edit]
IRA methods... :(

Last edited:

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
your vote counts for JACK!
get with the programme.
your dual nationality means FUCKALL when firearms and explosives are deployed on the streets in real time, MILITARY STYLE!
step up, or be stepped on, :mad:
[edit]
IRA methods... :(

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
they do! :p
come to engkand, see for yourself.
DEERBOLT prison, lancaster cattle and PRESTON prison is your first port of call, if you have the BOLLOCKS! :p

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
they do! :p
come to engkand, see for yourself.
DEERBOLT prison, lancaster cattle and PRESTON prison is your first port of call, if you have the BOLLOCKS! :p

After your interactions, I do not believe I can take anything you say seriously.