New Chat System!

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Get rid of that annoying volcano chat, I personnally like Beseen or a Java chat. And why not voice chating? Almost everyone here lives far away from each other it will save on phone bills. doesnt matter anyway though, i like forums better
tongue.gif

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Also use HTML chats

[This message has been edited by DIY (edited September 12, 2000).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Thanks for the suggestion. I will check into a new chat room for neo-geo.com

If anyone has any suggestions of where I can purchase the best professional chat room, please advise.

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Just set up an IRC channel on EFNET or some such network. People can then use the client of their choice to connect to it.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Forgive my ignorance, but what is EFNET? If I am clueless about EFNET, chances are that others will be clueless as well. It may be a better idea to stick with a chat room that can be reached on this site.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
I would like to hear whats wrong with that Volcano chat? It seems just fine to me. It even works great through my firewall. Not that I use chats much, but what the hell.
IRC is ok also. I have been meaning to set that back up on my computer. Just never seem to have the time.
-nick_th_fury

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
I think the current chat is OK. I do not think IRC would be a good idea, would probably scare some people away, but that is my opinion....

Keith

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I think the Volcano chat is sufficient as well. Though, what happened in the last Sunday's chat room. There were 3 disconnections, and I bailed out-that was enough. I sincerely hope that it doesn't happen in the future.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Still looking for the best chat room available. I don’t mind paying for a professional upgrade. Open to suggestions.