***NEW DATE***Philly Area Meat Up @ Jim’s Game Gym 3/5/2023

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Forgot to ask two questions earlier this week: Are masks required while inside the confines of your garage/basement? Could I stream any miscellaneous cabinet footage from either my handheld video camera(has mounts, clamps too) or smartphone?

Thanks for asking.

Masks are optional, and streaming is cool.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Just got home a few minutes ago. Had some traffic but nothing too bad.

Thanks again for hosting, had a great time! Hope we can do this again soon.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Thanks so much, to everyone that made the trip!!

Saw all sorts of new-to-me stuff on some of the games.

The sleeper hit of the meet, was Jambo Safari. Dave & Devon were absolutely relentless going back and forth trying to meet the requirements to trigger the dinosaur showing up.

The little side quests are hilarious too…like getting the stolen eyeglasses back, by jumping the jeep into the tree to knock the monkey off the branch.

Never saw Bomber Man Neo get beat, or screen 21 of puzzle bobble before yesterday either.

Great weather, great pals…and some dank drank. We’ll be sure to do this again soon!

7DD74B39-BFA5-4D10-926C-20FD669FD81C.jpeg

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Ayo,

Once again it’s on! Hoping for good weather, so we can spill out onto the driveway w/ superguns. Cabs in the garage.

Game Gym? Yeah. The treadmill is still in the garage 😂.

10am start, 11:59pm stop.

Feel free to bring trade boxes, and your selves. Still waiting on that 4p Swing panel; hope springs eternal!

I’ll have soft drinks, hard dranks, and snacks. Tons of great options for lunch and dinner a stones throw from my house.

Inbox me if you need the addy.
So, the meet up is in Philadelphia?