***NEW DATE***Philly Area Meat Up @ Jim’s Game Gym 3/5/2023

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Sundays are rough for me. If I dont get decent sleep for Monday I am a mess. I know @Phoenix Down would be a trooper and drive my ass but I have to pass on this one. I’ll need to catch the next one as I definitely need to hang with @wataru330 at some point.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I apologize for the day swap folks…it stings for me too, because this would be my 1st meet up in 3 years. Was really shooting for a big turn out. I know the widest net is cast on Saturdays, hence my original date.

I hope to do these quarterly from here on, instead of every blue moon=more chances for us to do it up.

Thanks for all the feedback everybody.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
IGS Poly Game Master2
-Oriental Legend 2
-Knights of Valor 2
-Knights of Valor 3
•4 player optional

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Special Control Panel games:
-Super Monkey Ball
-Forgotten Worlds
-Naomi Baseball
-Naomi Golf
-F3 & Jamma Rotary panels…
-Puchi Carat
-Arkanoid
-Puzzle Bobble
-turn any racing game like DriftOut: Hard Order or F1 Special II into ‘RC’ like controls

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
ShooTingGames:
-Air Gallet
-Turbo Force
-Raiden II
-Thunder Dragon
-Big Bang aka Thunder Dragon II
-SkyShark
-SDF Macross
-Macross +
-Viper: Phase 1 (Think Raiden in outer space)
-every CPS2 (on multi)
-every ST-V (on multi)
-Lightening Force
-Gyruss
-In the Hunt

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Fighting Games:
-Asura Buster
-Jackie Chan: Fists of Fire
-Street Fighter EX+
-Street Fighter: The Movie
-Shogun Warriors
-Rival Schools
-Star Gladiator
-TechRomancer
-Tekken 3
-Tekken Tag
-X-men CotA
-Marvel v Street Fighter
-Final Fight Revenge US Proto
-SF II: CE
-all CPS2 & CP3 including 3rd Strike
via multi

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Drivers:
-World Rally
-World Rally 2
-SlipStream
-F1 Part II
-DriftOut: The Hard Order
-BACKFIRE!
-Sega F1 Exhaust Note

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Misc:
-Ninja Baseball Bat Man
-IGS Bowling
-Ultraman Club
-GunMaster
-Puzzle Uo Poko
-SpikeOut: Digital Battle

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Please chime in, re: what you’d like to play at the meet. I’ve listed the menu in various posts in this thread. We’ll have 8 cabs, 1 driving cab, 3 superguns, two 360s and a Saturn set up.

I’d like to hit the ground running on Sunday.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Do you have anything by G.rev for JP360 like Mamoru-kun Is Cursed, or Senko no Ronde's Duo sequel?

Only niche fighter I'd prioritize for 2p matches before heading home after dark is Hyper 64 SS Asura Zanmaden. It would also be nifty to get several matches with Martial Masters, SFIII: 2nd Impact, RBS, Dankuuga(F3), Last Blade 1, Vampire Hunter, Goketsuji Ichizoku 2009, or Asura Buster.

Which aspects of the Saturn library could potentially be on deck?

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I’ve got both of those on 360, and we could theoretically do m kun on Naomi as well.

I like your fighter picks; they are in line with my initial thoughts.

Saturn 1) will be Vampire Savior running on a cab or ‘gun

Saturn 2) will be Blast Wind: ULTIMATE DESTROYER on the big TV, to participate in SotM.

If I feel the feelings about it, I may set up Virtua Cop 1 & 2 w/ the Saturn mouse, lol.

I’m almost all out of console stuffs tho…I lean reall arcade heavy these days.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It’s also turned into a byob/byoe…I can’t swing snacks w/ shopping and set up like before, between the swim meet prep and general craziness of the week.

Chloe dog is recovering from a spinal stroke, so I’ve just been in the weeds.

I’ll have bottled water and can fill the cooler with some other soft drinks, if people list their preferences here3C530A09-4661-4675-B4C7-99638BF0D34C.jpeg
Chloe (in the back harness) and Milo.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
It’s also turned into a byob/byoe…I can’t swing snacks w/ shopping and set up like before, between the swim meet prep and general craziness of the week.

Chloe dog is recovering from a spinal stroke, so I’ve just been in the weeds.

I’ll have bottled water and can fill the cooler with some other soft drinks, if people list their preferences hereView attachment 63409
Chloe (in the back harness) and Milo.

Them dogos. :love: GLWTM Jimbo.

LMK when you're in our old stomping grounds again.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
So...checking back in, is there anything I need to bring? Sounds like things are covered.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
So...checking back in, is there anything I need to bring? Sounds like things are covered.

I appreciate you checking in, man!!
We are all set. Only thing you need to bring is yourself, money for a food run at some point (sorry I’m not bbq-ing this time), and @jeffkun34!

Do you still have my address in your GPS? I can re-send if you want.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I appreciate you checking in, man!!
We are all set. Only thing you need to bring is yourself, money for a food run at some point (sorry I’m not bbq-ing this time), and @jeffkun34!

Do you still have my address in your GPS? I can re-send if you want.
I think I have the address but re-send just in case.

Unfortunately @jeffkun34 won't be able to make it, not sure about @EvilMike as I haven't heard anything back.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug

Appreciate you still putting on the meet during all the stuff you’ve got going on. I’ll bring a cooler full of Yeungling. I’m down to also throw in some cash for a joint pizza run with some folks.

You KNOW I need me some Jackie Chan in my life. A lot of the shmups look great too— the macross games are fun and you don’t see them often.

Would you like me to bring my demon front cart? That’s no problem at all if people want to play it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Appreciate you still putting on the meet during all the stuff you’ve got going on. I’ll bring a cooler full of Yeungling. I’m down to also throw in some cash for a joint pizza run with some folks.

You KNOW I need me some Jackie Chan in my life. A lot of the shmups look great too— the macross games are fun and you don’t see them often.

Would you like me to bring my demon front cart? That’s no problem at all if people want to play it.

Thanks so much, man! If you’d like to bring your cart, it would be appreciated. Worst case scenario we can Pandora’s Box DF.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Forgot to ask two questions earlier this week: Are masks required while inside the confines of your garage/basement? Could I stream any miscellaneous cabinet footage from either my handheld video camera(has mounts, clamps too) or smartphone?