New England

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
First off, shoutouts to K-2 for driving far, bringing stuff from his sick collection, and the fat sack of grub. A+.

EG, always fun to play ST with you. Thanks for taking time out from your busy schedule of Breakers :keke:

ASID, I always enjoy picking your brain about games. All you dudes know like 10x what I do about this shit. I enjoy your recommendations. We'll set you up on GGPO someday.

Delly. The sick button and salsa hookup. Thanks for always letting us miscreants invade your spot time and again. You da man.

Leon: thanks for coming out and welcome to the crew. Come back any time.

And if you didn't come you suck. Peace.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Thanks to everyone that came out on Saturday, it was fun getting some games in again and shooting the shit. I'll let everyone know when the EP release party is in Jan and I'll try to host a game centric get together in either early Dec or early Feb. Until then hit me up during the week if anyone wants to get some games in, hit up a show, or grab some drinks.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I was rocking it on Braker's too hard, even harder on Karnov's. Too much cheesiness from my part. Nice ST session for sure.

Hey DJ, I left my Neo Geo stick cables. 3 extension cords put together somewhere roaming among your neo sticks.

Last edited:

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
my buddy just sent me this:
udreOE7.jpg

Any other Converge fans here going? :keke:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Any upcoming weekends where you easterners would consider a chemcade/quarters trip? My super neo is working again (though I’d need to borrow a 1-slot as both of mine have issues).

We could also play dress up, electric boogaloo, and make glow-in-the-dark crafts :multi_co:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Can't do it this weekend. If anybody needs a ride from the pike or anywhere from Falmouth to where 495 and the pike meet, my Buick will be serving as the Cross-Mass-Express.

Chempop

Anyone up for some pin-the-dildo-on-the-super-neo-29 on the 15th or 22nd?

Chempop

I could be up for that too. I’m game for this sat or next, or pretty much any saturday that isn’t the 2nd saturday of the month.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
ok so January looks like the next time I'll be able to host a get together. Need to figure out a few more things before I can pick a weekend, so feel free to post up any preferences in the mean time.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I have a wedding on the first weekend but everything else looks good as long as I don't get a project in. LMK if you still need camera work in the meantime.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
I have a wedding on the first weekend but everything else looks good as long as I don't get a project in. LMK if you still need camera work in the meantime.

I will, I have product coming in the next couple days, plus next month I should have the first order of shirts in in addition to the White Girl shirts that have already arrived.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
ok so January looks like the next time I'll be able to host a get together. Need to figure out a few more things before I can pick a weekend, so feel free to post up any preferences in the mean time.

My birthday is at the end of the month :buttrock:

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Off topic but is anyone in Mass looking to buy an AES/ games? On the fence with selling it and if I do I want to keep it local if I can.