New Genesis game (WIP) by Yuzo Koshiro

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I actually decided to keep my analogue mega SG when i heard this was coming out. Looks pretty koll so far!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
That at least looks like a real MD game not just another generic euro-jank clone. Which is honestly what I was expecting as that seems to be about 90% of all these new retro releases.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
Looks good for megadrive. That animated sequence of the ship flying into the picture is a nice graphical touch, feel like I've seen that in some other post-megadrive era 2d shmups.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I think that ship animation is overdone. But overall I'm excited to see what comes out of it.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
First I've heard of this but I'm really glad you posted it. I'm all in on this, can't wait to hear the soundtrack

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
giphy.gif

0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
No one can claim they don't know their shit... that looks absolutely *lovely* to play and would be a top tier shamalup if this was made when the mega drive was current. Can't wait.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
That at least looks like a real MD game not just another generic euro-jank clone. Which is honestly what I was expecting as that seems to be about 90% of all these new retro releases.
Common man Xenocrisis , Tanglewood and Tanzer are all awesome games

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
That looks sick. Is there a price for it yet?

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
I'm really excited about the possibility of this getting an actual MD physical release. Hopefully he partners with Colombus Circle since their Gley Lancer anniversary reissue came out so nice.

neo.kobe.city

NEST Puppet
Do it independently or best would be Sega official release.
That would be cool. I don't know if Sega themselves are still manufacturing cartridges these days since all the recent cartridge releases have been handled by other companies.