New market for Tonk?

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I want a Michael Jordan burger and a Crystal Pepsi right now!

Would also settle for a McLean Deluxe or a bowl of Double Dip Crunch.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
It's been shown McDonalds products do not decay. Burgers still look the same after a decade. Sauce is probably still good.

That's true. I remember reading an article about a guy who bought a McDonald's cheese burger and took pictures of it every day. After several months, it still looked the same.

SSS

neo retired
That's true. I remember reading an article about a guy who bought a McDonald's cheese burger and took pictures of it every day. After several months, it still looked the same.

I even think our own AverageJoe is the proud owner of a early 2000's model McDouble.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Not seen TonK post in a while, maybe this post will get him back :)

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I really hope whoever bought that doesn't plan on eating it.

You gotta give props to the McDonald's employee who had the incredible foresight to steal a bottle of sauce from work and hold on to it for 20 years.

SSS

neo retired
What needs to be seen is if that label on the bottle is of the period. Could just be an old windshield washer fluid jug a guy filled with kc masterpiece and slapped on a label. We need an expert of vintage McDs labeling to check the provenance.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Eager collectors have second thoughts after tasting Tonk's sauce.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
How stupid do you have to be to spend 10k on a bottle of sauce.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
What needs to be seen is if that label on the bottle is of the period. Could just be an old windshield washer fluid jug a guy filled with kc masterpiece and slapped on a label. We need an expert of vintage McDs labeling to check the provenance.

We need official laboratory analysis. I think FTL and Billy Pity can help us with that.

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
cobra-collection.jpg

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,

We need a fast food sauce boss you say? Where's DashK when you need him? :crying:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
OMGWTFBBQ

Wait till the winner start cooking McJordans for 500 bucks a pop in his local McD's.

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
What the fuck would anyone want with 20 year old BBQ sauce.

I've got cases of that stuff new in my storage unit. If you don't believe me here are some pictures of other stuff from in my storage unit.

DSC01774.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

I would show you the good stuff but I'm not going to.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Bootleg sauce.
Can you provide providence where and when you bought these?