New Masterpiece Transformers announced: Sideswipe, Red Alert and Soundwave

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
This may sound odd, but I only buy Autobot MP figs. I want Sideswipe for sure, is there any word of a US release?

Jacen

Rugal's Thug
BBTS sent me an email early this week. MP-11S Sunstorm's arrived for anyone who cares.

I ordered one as well. I skipped MP-11 Starscream though, his colors are kind of dull.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I'm not sure about buying one... I've been staying away from large TF purchases lately... in fact almost no purchases since the beginning of the year. Maybe once it comes out I can trade an MP Skywarp for one. Who knows?

Metalslug

Cham Cham's Banana,
20 Year Member
anyone have masterpiece thundercracker? Is the hasbro version all plastic or is there a bit of metal?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
The takara version is all plastic too, no difference in the amount.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I caved and bought Masterpiece Thundercracker.

Once I get MP Skywarp and Soundwave (and maaaaybe Coronation!Starscream), I'll be a happy Banana.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
MP Sideswipe should break very easily.
y'know, to reflect his car side.

Metalslug

Cham Cham's Banana,
20 Year Member
I caved and bought Masterpiece Thundercracker.

Once I get MP Skywarp and Soundwave (and maaaaybe Coronation!Starscream), I'll be a happy Banana.

Did you find it in store? Or ebay? The MSRP is $70 right? Ebay prices has been hovering around there. Glad scalpers aren't making money.:shame:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Did you find it in store? Or ebay? The MSRP is $70 right? Ebay prices has been hovering around there. Glad scalpers aren't making money.:shame:

I found it at a local Toys R Us. When I couldn't find it on the shelf, I asked an employee about it. He radioed the warehouse and sure enough, they had a box of them sitting in the back. The stock guy came up with the box, opened it up, and handed one of the figures to me.

I won't be opening it until I have my own place again, but I'm happy with it.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
IMG_1628_zps0be77b96.jpg

Here's Tundercracker. I went to my local Toys R Us and they had the shipping boxes everywhere and I saw "Masterpiece" on the box and there was a whole box of him inside. And yes, the figure costs 70 dollars, so I put it right back after I took the picture. Hopefully the Optimus Prime isn't going to cost that much since he's smaller now.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Isn't prime $99 over there?

Haven't seen one. The Transformers section at my local Toys R Us was very small. They had more racks with John Cena figures then what they had for Transformers. The last one that I saw with a comic was being sold for 90. I saw two at one Toys R Us and I thought it was old because the packages were really beat up, but even after I did the price scanner they still wanted full price.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
It's not bad considering how much the JP one is. I think I paid £140 for my MP4.