Masterpiece Sideswipe and Red Alert:
mp-sideswipe-03.jpg

More Info

Masterpiece Soundwave:
TAK11481.jpg

More Info

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
180 bucks, dayum. I'll hold out hope that Hasbro will bring Soundwave over to the US like they did with Starscream.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
According to this link, MP Soundwave will also be accompanied by Ravage, Rumble/Frenzy and Buzzsaw/Lazerbeak as well as the energon cube generating attachment for his tape deck.

I haven't bought a JPN Masterpiece since the original Prime/Convoy release. It looks like that might change with the release of MP Soundwave.

I'd still like to pick up a MP Megatron, Grimlock and Hasbro MP Rodimus at some point.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I'm all over that soundwave.

There is a fan made (might as well be professional from the pics I saw) Constructicon set that is fucking huge or at least there was one in the works.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Oh wow! I've never bought any Masterpiece Transformers, but Soundwave is one of my favorites... I might have to start.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
MP Soundwave... this and a MP Shockwave and I'd be a very happy chappy indeed. :)

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
That thing is $355.... Thanks, but no thanks.

That's the downside of fan project Transformers. They look great, but they cost a damn fortune. I've also heard that the plastic quality isn't the best and that they're prone to breaking pretty easily.

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Dat Soundwave... Shut up and take my money, indeed.

I still need to pick up Masterpiece Skywarp at some point.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
What I like is that the MP are all in a relative scale. The original MP Prime and MP Megatron are too big. I traded my Megatron for a MP Grimlock. Megatron looked cool but transforming him was a pita and a giant gun is no fun. I would love an MP Megatron of his Generation 2 form...

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
The proto for soundwave is pretty nice, though I'll wait to see the final product before I drop that kinda cash on it.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Soundwave looks cool, especially if he comes with all those accessories.

those look great, I really want to get the soundwave. I have the hasbro version of the mp prime so far and that's it. although I'll most likely import the takara version of soundwave because my hasbro prime came with very loose joints and I was dissappointed with hasbros quality control.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, my MP Prime's leg fell off. Not broke, fell off. When it happened the store would take it back but they had no more, and wouldn't get any more. So I live with Gimpimus Prime.

The MP Skywarp is awesome.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
I like that soundwave with ravage, i may break down on that one.

The recent email I received from BBTS stated more cassettes would be in the works in 2013.

Don't know how believable that is, but at the very least Laserbeak has the possibility of being redecoed 3 times.

Not to mention a MP Soundblaster wouldn't be much of a surprise either... :rolleyes: