New member joins the Neo site.

Neoray

New Challenger
Hello everyone,

I just signed up for this awesome site, Finally.

I have been a fan of this site for 2 years and found it to be very informative and fun.
I have been a Neo-Geo fan since it came out back in 1990 and even owned a AES system (I regret selling it) but thats what happens when the make the blood white instead of red in Samurai Shodown or make $200 carts with unlimited continues.
I still play the Neo at Chinatown Fair or at some laundrymat in New York just to bring back some cool memories and have my kids play them to them show what I used to play and they love the games.

I would love to get my hands on a MVS system, I perfer a 4 slot arcade.
those things are so cool to have, I see people on this site posting pics of them and they look hot!

I have a site and would like to invite you to check it out,

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6p8c0/neoraymagazine/

I talk about Movies, DVDs, Videogames, Arcades, Anime and other stuff so drop by some time, I just got it up about 2 weeks ago and need to update, including the Arcade section and making a Neo-Geo Tribute sometime in the future.

I'm glad to be part of this Neo-geo site and making new friends, I feel like I'm home, lol.

Take care People.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Ahoy mate! Glad you could join us. It will be quite a trip.

RXBANDIT

Zero's Secretary
hey

hey welcome buddy good to see new blood, are you sure you know wot your letting yourself in for lol? ps just dont post any pics of the pope hahaha

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Welcome to the site watch your step it's a doozey.