New multicart? 64 in 1 that has Windjammers :O

I was going to post this later, but I'll do it now since I'll be out for the whole weekend, I did not had time to test if the print would even fit on the space on the cart, the idea was to glue the between the vents, but I included de xlsx file so you can customize it to your heart's content

Planning on making a custom label in the future too, I think the one they made are more blurry than it should
Wow, thank you very much for this! I was just gonna start doing exactly this 😀. Thanks @thalesalex ,you save me lots of time :).

The seller also adds this on their product page but I'm not sure how useful it is (I have not yet had time to mess with the difficulty settings) :
Use reminders:

• P1 and P2 start buttons at the same time for 20 seconds to return to the game menu
  • Set the difficulty, turn on the 45 switch of the deck, enter the setting interface, the setting is completed, dial the 45 switch back, and return to the game menu

I received my 64-in-1 cart this morning and I've only had time to boot it on my MV1C, and played NAM-1975 for a couple of seconds. Seems fine so far. No further testing yet, but I will return to this thread if I make any findings not yet reported by others.

I'm actually quite happy with my purchase as there are quite a few games on this one that I'm missing on my 161-in-1. Happy to play them "Chinese style" until I'm able to afford the originals ;).

Just for the sake of it, I also ordered two copies of the 60-in-1 from the same seller, but I haven't received that one yet.

Cheers

Peter

thalesalex

n00b
Planning on making a custom label in the future too, I think the one they made are more blurry than it should

I have promised this since may but never delivered, I finally made those labels, the attached file contains the PSDs so you can edit to your hearts content, I've made a remastered version of the original label using a scan of the poorly printed label, and a version more inline with standard MVS carts.

Used Jamma Nation X labels as base.

64in1.png

64in1_.png

64in1std_graybg.png

64in1std_whitebg.png

Base Scan
Spoiler:

Didn't feel like including those stripes on both sides and wrong position of the Neogeo logo
scan.png

Have fun!

Attachments

• 64in1_labels.rar
    13.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: