New SNK Console in 2021

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
If they made a console that supported home carts and dropped an official SSVP that would be huge. Sadly this will be another emulation box with wifi, and people will love it.

QFT - however, I'd love for you (and me by agreement) to be wrong. After this crazy year, nothing would surprise me anymore.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Just judging by the insanely horrible font in that teaser this is going to be another piece of cheap garbage.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hyper Neo Geo 64 mini confirmed

Sounds about right... 7 games for $100. Does anyone else think snk is just getting us to spend money on these novelties?

Just give us a real piece of hardware we can download games on and netplay.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Sounds about right... 7 games for $100. Does anyone else think snk is just getting us to spend money on these novelties?

Just give us a real piece of hardware we can download games on and netplay.

What do you mean by us? Haha.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Neo Geo Pocket Mini that will be smaller than the Game Gear Micro and come in 15 different colors each with 2-3 games on them.

Fuck yeah!

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
What do you mean by us? Haha.

Haha, could you imagine what the hyper 64 would have been like if there were more than 7 games? I only ever saw 2 hyper neos in the arcade. One in the US and one in Canada.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
If it's not cart based- PASS.
If its 3D- PASS
If it has more than fighters or puzzle games-PASS.
If it costs less than $800 for the console with $500 games- PASS.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Even KFC is coming out with a new console now! Will SNK's offering heat my oily fried chicken while I play Metal Slug : Fio Date Sim? I bet not.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
If they released a HNG64 mini I would prob buy it....
Only because I cant emulate that any other way!

I have 3 of the 4 fighters but never managed to get Sam Sho 64.

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
They won't release a Hyper Neo 64 mini because there's no free open source emulator to rip off.

Burning Blade

Crazed MVS Addict
It better have a Khashoggi murder sim game, or a Dead Rising game where instead of killing zombie horde, you kill gays , apostates, and infidels.

geladobom

War Room Troll
I’m definitely prepared to go blind. :lolz:

The first annoucement only appears in one font letter in Arabish. The reason you are blinded pal. :(
This is a console or it's a website like steam?
I smell they are trying to copy others.

Last edited:

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
After that insane Atari thing...I have to guess they would try the same thing: an SNK branded PC.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
After that insane Atari thing...I have to guess they would try the same thing: an SNK branded PC.

I swear to god this would be the most logical (hence highly unlikely) thing to do for SNK, and I believe people would buy it in a heartbeat, especially if it came with some software preloaded to allow you to play/buy Neo Geo games perfectly emulated with online leaderboards and vs/coop multiplayer online with good netcode.