New source for extension cables.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
http://www.mycableshop.com/sku/JXT100.htm?x=24&y=19

Tested these with A old style stick, CD pad, Hacked Pelican stick, & A MAS stick.
All worked on AES & my MV-1.
I know what your thinking, So what.
Well the Female end of these cables is extra long, As in you do not have to modify them to make them work.
Just plug in and go.
$5 A pop.
I ordered 2 of them.
Shipping speed was pretty good but shipping cost was A little stiff at $6.12 .

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
No modification? Nice! Looks like you win the award for best so far.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Did you order any?
Is the female side long enough to fit or do you have to cut them?

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I got a few from the ebay link. They weren't long enough for my 2-Slot, but they were very easy to shave down cleanly. I can't speak for any other boards though. Because of his jacked up shipping prices, I would probably go with the link you posted if they don't need modification.

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Vectorman0 said:
I got a few from the ebay link. They weren't long enough for my 2-Slot, but they were very easy to shave down cleanly. I can't speak for any other boards though. Because of his jacked up shipping prices, I would probably go with the link you posted if they don't need modification.

Sorry, dude, they were perfect for my application.
:(

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Don't worry, it's fine. I don't have a problem with them, and I am going to end up hacking half of them apart for some mods I plan on doing anyway.

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
I bought 4 of those eBay cables and while the female end isn't really long enough for the Neo, it trims down in about 5 minutes with very clean results. Since the plug is hard plastic surrounded by soft rubber, you can just cut straight through the rubber to the plastic and the rubber slides right off the end. I'm happy. :)