New Star Wars stuff announced

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I didn’t know Katee Sackoff’s character had been featured previously. She’s 40, so they could sell her as being 50 but it’s a stretch, yeah.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Are they going with the story where Dengar saved Boba from the Sarlaac pit, I wonder?

I wouldn’t mind seeing the other bounty hunters like 4-Lom, Bossk, and IG-88.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I didn’t know Katee Sackoff’s character had been featured previously. She’s 40, so they could sell her as being 50 but it’s a stretch, yeah.

9 episodes of Clone Wars and 2 episodes of Rebels. Sackoff voiced the character on the shows and her model was based on her physical appearance:
open-uri20150608-27674-qcuh4a_52af809e.jpeg

EDIT:
Here she is with Obi-Wan during the Clone Wars. Her character should be roughly 2-5 years younger than Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan and Bo Katan's older sister had a relationship when Obi-Wan was in training.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
aaaannd another one.

Boba Fett getting a show, already filming, premiering December 2021.

Why wasn't it announced a week ago with the other stuff? Waiting for the media bump from Bulloch's death?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The Emperor really did fuck with the space time continuum using some kind of Dark Force Magiks.

He advanced Obiwan’s age and and regressed Bo Katans.

Makes sense. He knew Obi-Wan was still alive and I mean Katee Sackhoff is bae, so....

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Season finale of mandalorian was pretty lit.

Honestly destroyed the whole sequel films in many many ways. Don't know how to use the spoiler tags here so ill leave it at that.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Fuckin noob

Season finale of mandalorian was pretty lit.

Honestly destroyed the whole sequel films in many many ways. Don't know how to use the spoiler tags here so ill leave it at that.

[s poiler] [/s poiler]

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Mandalorian could end as a series now and it would be greater than the sequels and prequels combined.

I really liked the ending. Holy shit.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Mando S2E8
Spoiler:
The lack of Jedi's is why the Mando was interesting to me.... they ruined that real quick.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Mando S2E8
Spoiler:
The lack of Jedi's is why the Mando was interesting to me.... they ruined that real quick.

Spoiler:
I mean the child necessarily implied Jedi would be involved at some point, though I agree the interest in the show is dealing with non-Jedi characters. Luke served as a Deus Ex Machina for the gang and I actually hope this is the last we see of the child as a driving story arc. We have the Mandalorian rivalry and I don’t think we’re done with Moff Gideon’s experiments?

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Bunch of TV shows and other stuff.

-Hayden Christiansen will appear as Darth Vader in the Obi-Wan TV series which is set to start filming soon.

-Cassian Andor from Rogue One is getting a live action series series which is already filming and will debut in 2022. Set five years before the film.

-Ahsoka Tano is getting her own live action series. Rosario Dawson will star.

-Star Wars: New Republic Rangers is coming also. Set in the same time period as Ahsoka and The Mandalorian, and the three shows will build to a crossover event.

-Lando Calrissian is getting a live action series

-Another series called "The Acolyte" has been announced. It will be set in an unexplored area and timeline of the Star Wars universe and follow a female lead. Said to be more action and martial arts oriented.

-Star Wars: The Bad Batch. Another animated series from the showrunner of Clone Wars and Rebels. Direct spin off of the Clone Wars season 7 arc about the characters.

-Star Wars: Visions. Anime anthology series just announced.

-Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. A new live action film about the squadron from Patty Jenkins, director of the Wonder Woman films.

There are like half a dozen other film projects in development but none of them have titles or plot details.

If all the shows are as good as Mandalorian, Clone Wars, and Rebels then it'll be awesome. With this many shows they could easily fuck it all up though.
I think they should make a prequel to Rogue One, with the Chirrut Imwe character (played by Donnie Yen).

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
personally, I am waiting for the cloud city IT Crowd like spin-off starring Lando's assistant Lobot.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Lobot will be revealed to be shorthand for lesbian robot. The show will be pure gold and bring balance to the Force.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I think they should make a prequel to Rogue One, with the Chirrut Imwe character (played by Donnie Yen).

Hell no.

No more prequels about dead characters that are useless and mean nothing in the greater context of Star Wars.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Possible Boba Fett walking around 5 yrs after Return of the Jedi: Beskar to the rescue. Gave the pit indigestion, Boba lives to fight many more days.

When that X-Wing showed up-Cheers erupted, and my kids were running Sponge Bob and Patrick laps around the living room. Shit was off the chain.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm not huge on caring about spoilers, but maybe we can keep the Mandalorian discussion in the Mandalorian thread so this thread can talk about what kind of clusterfuck 20 new Star Wars TV shows will become?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I enjoy watching this show. Not a huge Star Wars fan but I like how it's Star Wars but without the corny shit from the movies. They kind of got away a bit with the Mandalorian fuck your feelings tough guy code thing in this season which I really dug in the first season and 2nd season.

The sjw stuff that I'm not a fan showed more in this season but I feel anytime a Disney movie or show gets too big other outside entities get involved and that's when they mess up a good thing.

The last episode had some cool stuff that I liked. The Dark troopers were pretty dope. Cool battle between one of them and Mando which was fun to watch but it was destroyed by Luke single handedly clearing them all out with ease. So now the Dark troopers aren't as bad ass anymore.

The scene between Grogu and Mando was a nice touch. It would have been cool if they saved him taking off his mask for this final scene. He takes off the mask so baby Yoda could see his face and touch it and everyone gets that warm fuzzy feeling but they ruined it by him removing his mask to early. Rumors had it that it was Pascal bitching about wearing the mask all the time. It's not like this dude is wearing a Predator suit for a whole movie but whatever. Actors going to be drama queens.

This will most likely be the last good season. Watch how this gets ruined with the quickness.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
When that X-Wing showed up-Cheers erupted, and my kids were running Sponge Bob and Patrick laps around the living room. Shit was off the chain.

they know their target audience
post again when R2 droid masturbation occurs.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I enjoy watching this show. Not a huge Star Wars fan but I like how it's Star Wars but without the corny shit from the movies. They kind of got away a bit with the Mandalorian fuck your feelings tough guy code thing in this season which I really dug in the first season and 2nd season.

The sjw stuff that I'm not a fan showed more in this season but I feel anytime a Disney movie or show gets too big other outside entities get involved and that's when they mess up a good thing.

The last episode had some cool stuff that I liked. The Dark troopers were pretty dope. Cool battle between one of them and Mando which was fun to watch but it was destroyed by Luke single handedly clearing them all out with ease. So now the Dark troopers aren't as bad ass anymore.

The scene between Grogu and Mando was a nice touch. It would have been cool if they saved him taking off his mask for this final scene. He takes off the mask so baby Yoda could see his face and touch it and everyone gets that warm fuzzy feeling but they ruined it by him removing his mask to early. Rumors had it that it was Pascal bitching about wearing the mask all the time. It's not like this dude is wearing a Predator suit for a whole movie but whatever. Actors going to be drama queens.

This will most likely be the last good season. Watch how this gets ruined with the quickness.

Interesting take on the final scene. I assumed he took the mask of so Grogu would, you know, actually know what he looked like :emb:

The Dark Troopers are absolutely terrifying and badass.

It just so happens Luke is orders of magnitude more powerful than anyone in the galaxy. I mean really, who stands a chance against him?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Interesting take on the final scene. I assumed he took the mask of so Grogu would, you know, actually know what he looked like :emb:

The Dark Troopers are absolutely terrifying and badass.

It just so happens Luke is orders of magnitude more powerful than anyone in the galaxy. I mean really, who stands a chance against him?

I kind of was hoping they could figure something out and defeat the dark troopers. It's just too damn easy when these Jedi's get involved. Another reason why I liked the first 2 seasons. It's Mando doing his fighting and gun play thing. He also gets beat up in the process. The fight between Mando and Ahsoka Tano was ok and showed that Mando was capable of keeping up with a Jedi in a street fight but here comes Luke with his big swinging dick and just clears everyone out like it's nothing. I prefer the whole blood and guts with some strategy over these all powerful Jedi's. Just my 2 cents lol. I'm pretty sure Star Wars fans loved it when he showed up to save the day.