New Tennessee SvC location

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
If anyone lives in the area the Mall in Bristol Tn is getting SvC Chaos later today. My roommate is good friends with the manager and he says that they will have it ready to go on wednesday. They are putting it in one of their big Tekken 4 cabs.
Oh the joy.

<small>[ August 12, 2003, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Giga Power ]</small>

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hey Giga I didn't know you were in TN. I'm leaving on Thursday to move in at UT. Hmmm looks like I need to find a way over to Bristol.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
lithy:
Hey Giga I didn't know you were in TN. I'm leaving on Thursday to move in at UT. Hmmm looks like I need to find a way over to Bristol.
Awesome. Once you get settled in get ahold of me and let me know when you can make your way here. I'd love to play some SvC with a fellow ng.comer. buttrock

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Giga Power:
If anyone lives in the area the Mall in Bristol Tn is getting SvC Chaos later today. My roommate is good friends with the manager and he says that they will have it ready to go on wednesday. They are putting it in one of their big Tekken 4 cabs.
Oh the joy.
HOLY CRAP! I am going to kingsport TN August 22nd or so to vist a female friend of mine. I always go to Kingsport. It's like my second home. I remember going to the Bristol mall a while back though and they had no stores...or most of them were being renovated. Where exactly in TN do you live?