Newbie AES owner from uk saying hello

Hey guys just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm based in the south east of the uk finally brought my AES with a bunch of games 3 days ago and am loving it. I've had a pocket for about 6 years now and do own a 1 slot but that's a really bad story. It's taken me 3 years to get back on my feet and finally enough income to get my AES. Well that enough of me I look forward to learning more and playing more and just experiencing this exciting Neo Geo world.
Cheers

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hey guys just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm based in the south east of the uk finally brought my AES with a bunch of games 3 days ago and am loving it. I've had a pocket for about 6 years now and do own a 1 slot but that's a really bad story. It's taken me 3 years to get back on my feet and finally enough income to get my AES. Well that enough of me I look forward to learning more and playing more and just experiencing this exciting Neo Geo world.
Cheers

Hello... welcome....

xROTx

PS. Only the strong survive.... I give your chances at 2% from experience.... Nothing personal...
PPS. Talk to me in 5 years and i'll rate your success....
PPPS. I'm in chat... read this FIRST! http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?235486-Quick-Starter-guide-to-the-new-chat...

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Welcome bud, I've been here just over a year and like to watch & learn. My survival percentage must be at least 2.1% now! You will become addicted to this place. There is stuff going on at the moment which is just gob smacking! Anyway if a fellow noob can give you any advice it's make sure you enjoy your neo, after all that's what we are all here for right? Well that and "teh drama"!:)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Cheers

You joined at a good time, the drama is very juicy right now.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
welcome aboard, you picked a lovely time to join.

Cheers guys love this place already and totally addicted. Managed to pick up 5 games yesterday for £100 which wasn't to bad I thought. The 5 included sengoku and ninja combat. I'm based in Kent anyone close?

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Welcome to the forum, which games did you pick up and what region AES did you get?

I brought a Jap machine and the game I got with it was fatal fury special. Then I brought samurai spirt AOF 2 magician lord and ghost pilot. Then the 5 for £100 were fatal fury super sidekicks 2 samurai spirit 2 sengoku and ninja combat.

Last edited:

Teddyboy16

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Cheers guys love this place already and totally addicted. Managed to pick up 5 games yesterday for £100 which wasn't to bad I thought. The 5 included sengoku and ninja combat. I'm based in Kent anyone close?

Lucky you! I really like Sengoku, so I'm watching out for one on the selling forum. I have Ninja Combat and I like playing it. My collection is a combination of Aes and mvs kits. I try to collect full kits because I'm crazy and like to have complete games plus there are a lot of games that you can't get in AES format. Even in kit form the games are much less expensive then the AES equivalent cart. Especially for the Slug games.

Welcome to the forum!