NFL 2021 Thread

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Today's games were great.

The Rams almost gave the game away at the end.
My Chiefs weren't as aggressive as the Bills and settled for FGs which came back to haunt them at the end.

Both games should be great next week. The SF 49ers vs Rams game a few weeks ago was a classic too. 49ers pulled out the win in OT, so Rams are looking to avenge the loss.

I hope my Chiefs can beat the Bangals and get to the Super Bowl once again.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Both games have the revenge factor.

49ers beat Rams to make it into the playoffs and prevent the Rams from getting a higher seed.

Bengals beat the Chiefs and prevented them from claiming the top seed and first round bye.

My bets are on the Rams (my team!) and the Chiefs next Sunday.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I agree, this weekend's games did not disappoint. I really was rooting for the Bills though. Josh Allen played his ass off. That Bills Defense laid a egg. With 13 seconds on the clock even with all 3 timeouts, you can't make it that easy for them to go down the field and get in field goal range.

I'm really looking forward to that 9ers Rams game.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Im hoping the Bengals or the 49ers win it.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
They're betting big on this USFL shit.

The first game will be April 16 between the New Jersey Generals and the Birmingham Stallions (makes sense, considering all games are in Birmingham this year; they'd want a big crowd for their first game).

It will be simulcast on both Fox and NBC, making it the first sporting event to be broadcast at the same time on competing networks since the 1967 Super Bowl.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Jeff Fisher and former UNC/Southern Miss coach Larry Fedora named the final two USFL coaches.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Goodbye and good riddance to the greatest of all time.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Awful playing calling by the Chiefs.

Up 21-3 at the end of second, they should of kicked a FG to be up 21.

They stopped running the ball and instead of running for positive yards Mahomes kept running the wrong way during the game.

Good win by the Bengals

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Gotta love all the sports idiots who proclaimed Mahommes is even better than Brady in the playoffs.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, glad the Bengals won. 9ers Rams looks like it might come down to the wire.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Damn, I don't have a dog in this fight but how do you drop a ball that hits you in the chest. 49ers blew it. Should coulda woulda.
Yup, 49ers blew it just like the Chiefs.

I think Jimmy G. Is gone. He'll be remembered for that gane ending INT.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
So glad the Rams beat the 49ers. Work is going to be quiet af today :) Got my Rams sweatshirt on already, Lol.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
So, the Commanders.

Bland, sounds like an Arena Football League team name, but maybe that's where that franchise belongs anyway.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Wake me when the Snyders sell the team/are dead. The franchise is a permanent joke until then.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Another year and another coach go jags!!!!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Rams beat Bengals to win the Super Bowl, the second for the team however its first for the city of Los Angeles. Of course I knew they would win since they are MY TEAM!!! :buttrock:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Glad Stafford won! Sports radio in Detroit should be interesting for the next few days.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I just get the feeling that Rams won't take that big of a step forward with Stafford under center. It'll make them better, but I don't think he's the missing piece. But hey, I hope the Rams prove me wrong because I have their defense for my fantasy football team.
(y) :sneaky: