NFL - 2022 Thread

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
fuck yeah, terry mclaurin is back! yall are fucked now.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
this is sad...

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Russell Wilson is a great QB when he can stay on the field but goddamn, he's the corniest motherfucker on earth.
My favorite thing about Russell Wilson is that he is definitely not Drew Lock.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Russell Wilson is a great QB when he can stay on the field but goddamn, he's the corniest motherfucker on earth.
from now until the end of the season, i am going to end all my posts with "let's ride".

let's ride

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
watson suspended for only 6 games...to light...wtf. no fine, either.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
just looked up some week 1 games while watching the hof game, and week 1 has some bangers

buff v. LA
patriots v. dolphins (belichick against team he screwed with his "accidental" congratulations text to Flores)
Cleveland v. Carolina (baker mayfield against former team and Deshaun Watson shitshow)
packers v. vikings
KC v. AZ (aka the independent study bowl)
LV v. Chargers
TB v Dallas
Denver v Seattle (Russell Wilson against former team)

Gotta hand it to the schedulers, that's a hell of a week

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
0-1 Broncos country, lets ride!!

Imagine trading for a franchise QB, paying all that money, and then ripping the ball out of his hands and giving it to the FG unit to kick a 64 yarder

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I mean fuck Fami and all and losing to the sorry ass Seahawks is a bad look but they had bad turnover luck and that was Seattle's Super Bowl. The Broncos will be fine assuming Russ can stay on the field.

The Cowboys. on the other hand.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jerry Jones is going to die a loser and he'll deserve it.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I mean fuck Fami and all and losing to the sorry ass Seahawks is a bad look but they had bad turnover luck and that was Seattle's Super Bowl. The Broncos will be fine assuming Russ can stay on the field.

The Cowboys. on the other hand.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jerry Jones is going to die a loser and he'll deserve it.
the point is not that the broncos entire season is done after the first game of the season. the point is that fami is gay and deserves this.....and he's avoiding us in discord.

100proof

10 Year Member
the point is not that the broncos entire season is done after the first game of the season. the point is that fami is gay and deserves this.

Don't need to explain that to me homie. Being an insufferable homer means you always get what you deserve... just saying get your gloating in while you can. Even if they're the 3rd best team in that division, they're still a dangerous playoff out.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Don't need to explain that to me homie. Being an insufferable homer means you always get what you deserve... just saying get your gloating in while you can. Even if they're the 3rd best team in that division, they're still a dangerous playoff out.
I honestly don't feel like the Broncos make the playoffs, especially after watching Hackett's playcalling today

100proof

10 Year Member
Ehhh... they fumbled twice on the 1-yard line. 8 times out of 10 they win that game by 2 TDs on the road in a HOSTILE environment. Some years teams just have shit turnover luck but I'm willing to chalk that up to an aberration until they start playing division games.

Plus, getting in to the playoffs isn't going to be super tough in the AFC. The South is absolute trash (who the Broncos get to play) and the East and the North MIGHT have two good teams a piece. The West can easily get 3 teams in at 9-8+.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
the cherry on top was the broncos coach using both those timeouts at the very end after the game was already lost due to his highly suspect decision-making...what an ass

famicommander

15 Year Member
Way too many penalties
Two fumbles on the one yard line
Too many carries for Gordon, not enough for Williams
Stupid to take the ball out of your 300 million dollar QB's hands and kick a 64 yard field goal on the road

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Way too many penalties
Two fumbles on the one yard line
Too many carries for Gordon, not enough for Williams
Stupid to take the ball out of your 300 million dollar QB's hands and kick a 64 yard field goal on the road
on a scale of tarma to zeta, how mad were you yesterday?

famicommander

15 Year Member
on a scale of tarma to zeta, how mad were you yesterday?
I was pretty fucking furious when Gordon fumbled but then Williams fumbled right after that and I just resigned myself to drinking

100proof

10 Year Member
49ers fan here and it’s going to be a looong year

Looking a lot brighter now that you have a competent QB under center. Jimmy G will never be Dan Marino but dude wins games.

Might be time to panic in Denver though. Wilson looked bad again and the defense is the only thing that prevented an embarrassing home loss.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Wilson had a good second half. First half was ugly, but the Broncos are already down 3 of their top 4 receivers (Patrick is gone for the year, Hamler isn't back yet, Jeudy left this game in the first with a shoulder injury) and their starting tight end. Timing was really bad with all the young receivers. Courtland Sutton was the only guy out there making any plays.

They absolutely need Jeudy back next week.

Much bigger concern was the coaching. Horrible red zone play calling, horrible clock/time out management, an absurd number of penalties.