NFL - 2022 Thread

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Rams won their first game of the season and the Cardinals literally stole a win from the Raiders in Vegas :p

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I mean, I did the day they signed Carson Wentz to be their starter. Another in the long line of has-beens and never-wasses that Dan Snyder has rolled out over the last 20+ years.

They've got some good skill position players at least now (Scary Terry, McKissick, Thomas when he's on the field, Robinson when he's not getting shot) so if they ever decide to go after a real free agent QB or bottom out again, the offense could be dangerous but expecting that franchise to plan ahead or make smart personnel decisions is just kidding yourself at this point. Wake me when Snyder's forced to sell the team.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I am done with this shit version of the Broncos and I wish more Colorado fans would be also. Don't watch this atrocious trash heap of a team so maybe Greg Penner will realize that he has a bush league coach who's a fucking moron, a washed $49 million/per quarterback and zero ways to get better.

Not watching this fucking team again until either Hackett is fired or Wilson is cut, with or without Sunday Ticket. Nuggets and Avs fucking destroy the Broncos at this point and even the Rockies are infinitely less embarrassing.

edit yes a little too into the Broncos but fuck me, srsly this team sucks so fucking bad.

Maybe Russ has a side deal w Fields to make him only the second-worst quarterback in the league or something.

Last edited:

100proof

10 Year Member
Few things funnier than delusional fans cratering back to Earth after ridiculous preseason hype. 2022 Russell Wilson wasn't 2015 Russell Wilson no matter how many corny catchphrases he came up with. He's looked washed the past two plus seasons and while I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (the Seahawks had a bad line and the Broncos made chicken salad out of chicken shit with Peyton), there has to come a point where you can't just pin everything on a bad coach. They're 2-3 and they haven't played a single tough game yet.

In other news, fuck the Iggles.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Maybe Russ has a side deal w Fields to make him only the second-worst quarterback in the league or something.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am a Bears fan.

Can confirm the above is true.

I never thought i'd go to bed hoping to wake up to headline, "Bears trade for Mason Rudolph."

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Dear Pittsburgh Steelers,
Broncos will trade you Russell Till Son and dumb running back for Mitch Trubifky (that's what my spell check defaulted to whatevs) and some late model Buicks. Punter is off limits but feel free to make offers otherwise.

100proof

10 Year Member
Gonna be tough shoring up all of those personnel holes without their 1st and 2nd rounders the next two years.

Honestly, I'm more excited at the prospect that Rodgers and Brady might finally be toast. Brady's marriage disintegrated and he can't win shit without the refs bailing him out and Rodgers just got embarrassed at home by the fucking Jets. Can't wait for those two primadonnas to finally take a fucking hike. The league will be better off without them.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Gonna be tough shoring up all of those personnel holes without their 1st and 2nd rounders the next two years.

Honestly, I'm more excited at the prospect that Rodgers and Brady might finally be toast. Brady's marriage disintegrated and he can't win shit without the refs bailing him out and Rodgers just got embarrassed at home by the fucking Jets. Can't wait for those two primadonnas to finally take a fucking hike. The league will be better off without them.
Once he's retired and divorced Brady will have more time to open mouth kiss his son. Rodgers can fuck off into the sunset and keep laying pipe in awful women.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
This has been a nice, vintage Mahomes performance. They should just flex all remaining Chiefs games to SNF

100proof

10 Year Member
Just think, if the Commanders had started Heinicke from Week 1, they'd probably be a playoff contender.

Whatevs... fuck the Iggles.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
the broncos have fallen deeper into the abyss and fami is getting more salty that i'm gonna win my bet. this has been a great nfl season.