NFL Thread 2020 Season — No Pats fans allowed

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
NFL season is finally here. Texans vs. Chiefs tomorrow night. Packers-Vikings this weekend. Brady on the Bucs. Odell Beckham enjoys getting shit on. The Washington Football Team.

I need it this year bros. Let’s hope nobody sneaks some instagram thots to the team hotel and gives the whole league covid.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hot takes:

seriously, wondering if the Ravens can pull off the same successes this year as they had last year, or if this year Lamar will have his RGIII moment.

I don't believe in the Cardinals. I don't care what writers want to say about Kyler Murray. He was never a 1st overall to me. Seahawks and Niners will run the NFC West.

Fantasywise, is McCaffrey going to be the best pointscorer again? He has a new HC, new QB. I think so. I mean, I don't think the ball is going anywhere else. Probably going to run it and do checkdowns. He's going to eat more than Maurice Jones Drew used to with the Jags.

Jags will suck.

Dolphins will suck.

Football Team is supposed to suck, but I'm a homer, and I have been watching all of Haskins's videos over the summer. Dude is ripped and ready. Also, for people who don't follow Haskins, there is a strong sense of camaraderie between all the top receivers. Even Cam Newton went out to practice with Haskins. Not saying that Football Team can beat out Dallas and Philly, offensively, but they are getting it together. What they really need is a WR1 to line up along McLaurin. Maybe a franchise Left Tackle. Remains to be seen. Geron Christian said something about how with Trent Williams on the team, no one ever pushed him to be the LT. With him gone, coaches suddenly took him seriously.

Texans will win their div, even without DHopkins. Titans are going to suck. Colts will be .500. Jaguars will get Trevor in the draft.

Chiefs will win their div. Bolts suck. Raiders will fire Gruden. Broncos will struggle without Von Miller.

I think the Vikings will edge out the Packers, who feel like last decade's team. No one likes Rodgers. Bears running Trubisky, sad. Lions sad.

Roethlisberger will retire from the Steelers at the end of the regular season, citing injuries.

Falcons, Titans, Colts, Jags, Panthers, and Steelers are looking for a new QB in the draft or FA.

Bucs will beat Brees and the Saints to win the NFC.

Chiefs vs. Bucs in Superbowl; Bucs win.

Austin Hooper will be looked at as the biggest fool of FA, as his value plummets this season.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
NFC West

Seahawks - It sucks that the Seahawks were not able to obtain Clowney but our backend defense looks really goood, as long as Dumbar doesn't get put back into the exempt list we should be a better team this season defensively w/ Adams & Diggs. Wilson will be Wilson.

49ers - Defensively this is a scary team. Their weakness i still think is Crappolo. Without his security blanket Emanuel Sanders, he is really going to struggle. I also think Kittles will get hurt and 49ers will be struggling making the wild card battling with the Rams.

Rams - Im still really scared w/ this team. For some reason, the Rams has always played their best against us. There is no more Gurley so that's a good thing. This is going to be their last decent year before the salary cap hell for them muahahaha

Cardinals - They showed promise last year and they got Hopkins. The problem is,i think Drake wont be as good. Murray will have a sophmore slump

NFC South

Saints - Dominate again this year. i think there will be issues w/ Kamara throughout the season w/ his contract

Bucs - Brady sold his soul so i see them making the playoffs barely.

NFC Least

Eagles will probably make it again by default. Cowgirls, Midgets, & Foreskin are going to suck as usual.

NFC North

I got Vikings taking it. Final year for Erin Rodgers as a Packer. LOL at bears running w Turdbisky. Lions will probably tank

Playoffs

1) Seahawks
2) Saints
3 Vikings
4) Eagles

Wild Card
5) Bucs
6) 49ers
7) Rams or Packers

AFC i really dont follow but Chiefs looks really good. Ravens are going to take step back this year, people will figure out Lamar & losing Earl Thomas will have lots of regrets.

1)Chiefs
2) Ravens
3) Texans
4) Bills

Wild Card
Titans, Steelers, Patriots

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Unless some teams really step up, KC is set to run a clinic again this year.

...and my Bears are going to fucking suck. They'll goof around with Trubisky until they're 2-6, then they'll move to Foles who won't do much better. They'll end on a rock solid 5-11 record.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Mini-Nagy - Bears 14-2

Full-Size Nagy - 16-0 and a ring

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Unless some teams really step up, KC is set to run a clinic again this year.

...and my Bears are going to fucking suck. They'll goof around with Trubisky until they're 2-6, then they'll move to Foles who won't do much better. They'll end on a rock solid 5-11 record.

Bears not signing Cam Newton was a display of complete hubris.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
No Von Miller = NFL season is already over.

Also, Cam Newton is a bitch. His legacy will forever be fumbling in the fourth quarter of a one score game in the Super Bowl, then stopping himself from diving after it because he didn't want to jump into a pile with Derek Wolfe and DeMarcus Ware. He made a business decision on the most important play of his life.
tbxfqvmf0sta9cryrytc.gif

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member

Just because Nick Foles couldn't beat out Mitch Trubisky for the starting job doesn't mean that the QB sitch in Chi-Town is horrid or anything.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Cam has never really been a good QB, he is oversize athletic RB w/ a very strong arm. I think Lamar Jackson & Cam will be similar. Without awesome defense, the Panthers sucked ass and Newton couldn't get his numbers anymore...The same will happen to Lamar Jackson.

I think Cam would have benefited w/ the Bears. Patriots too since they are very good defensive team.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I hope the Washington Football Team wins the Super Bowl so it kicks off some weird superstition and they never change their name.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
A lot of national media shit on my Texans. Like, A LOT.

Like losing Nuk is going to suddenly set us back in the division the 3rd, almost 4th by some people’s takes. Old man Rivers and Tannehill aren’t exactly threatening.

Fantasy wise, I’m worried as hell. My season long is loaded with boom or bust playmakers like Gurley, Bell, Cooper, and Mr. Shitstain Beckham.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Cam has never really been a good QB, he is oversize athletic RB w/ a very strong arm. I think Lamar Jackson & Cam will be similar. Without awesome defense, the Panthers sucked ass and Newton couldn't get his numbers anymore...The same will happen to Lamar Jackson.

I think Cam would have benefited w/ the Bears. Patriots too since they are very good defensive team.
Russel Wilson winning a Super Bowl on the backs of the defense was a fluke. He’s an undersized midget with a weak arm and allegedly still a virgin (penis virgin, not anally)

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Russel Wilson winning a Super Bowl on the backs of the defense was a fluke. He’s an undersized midget with a weak arm and allegedly still a virgin (penis virgin, not anally)

Wilson has a weak arm? Wilson is the best long ball thrower in the game you goof. He has been the last 5 years, the nfl finally decided to talk about him las t season but he has been shattering unbelievable records since he started.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

You know...I had to think of this for a bit. Newton has flashes of brilliance, but the guy can also be a locker room cancer and can easily get into a defeatist attitude if his team is losing. The Bears are a team with all kinds of issues on both sides of the ball...Newton wouldn't handle that kind of environment well.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wilson has a weak arm? Wilson is the best long ball thrower in the game you goof. He has been the last 5 years, the nfl finally decided to talk about him las t season but he has been shattering unbelievable records since he started.

Weak arm and the tiniest penis in sports, but probably above average compared to Seahawk fans. Shattering the record for smallest penis, and loosest butthole.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Weak arm and the tiniest penis in sports, but probably above average compared to Seahawk fans. Shattering the record for smallest penis, and loosest butthole.

And yet I’d give up Cousins for Wilson any day. At least Wilson generally makes good decisions and has poise. Cousins is a head case with a gun, and that’s just not enough which is why I think the Vikings will go 9-7 or maybe 10-6 with a wild card exit from the playoffs at best.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Washington gets shut down 17-0 in the first half, then runs 27 unanswered to win 27-17. Lions build a big lead, then piss it away against Chicago by first throwing an INT to set up the go-ahead TD, then march back down and drop the potential game-winning TD on an easy pass.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Washington gets shut down 17-0 in the first half, then runs 27 unanswered to win 27-17.

Twitter says Rivera had to get an IV at the half, and Haskins gave the team speech in his place.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Technically it was 17-7 at the half but the bottom line Washington was on a roll.

Cardinals won in SF, Rams took care of Dallas. I'm happy :)