NHL

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Eichel is pretty ridiculous. Buffalo fans gotta be loving him, he's a lot of fun to watch.

Hope Krug is okay... :oh_no:

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Hopefully just a strain on something. Man every time i start to get comfortable with gustavsson in net this happens, the guy gets shook too easy.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I feel like I'm entering enemy territory here, but I'm a Flyers fan/season ticket holder.

I'm a member on a Flyers forum. Haven't posted there in almost 10 years tho. I also recall being on a Leafs forum too.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
No more than I think the Hawks have their new lines in sync and start looking good they start laying eggs again. Tonight better be a stronger effort than against Carolina. Carolina was be bop and skattin all over 'em.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
No more than I think the Hawks have their new lines in sync and start looking good they start laying eggs again. Tonight better be a stronger effort than against Carolina. Carolina was be bop and skattin all over 'em.

I didn't want your rather large, bulbous head, to stretch out the neck on my hockey sweater.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
A hat trick following a slew of guys being ejected AND a 7-3 win...best Bruins game I've been to in awhile!

Can't wait for Friday :D

Spoiler:
With Krejci on IR, I really hope Marchy doesn't get suspended for that low hit tonight on Borowiecki now right before the Winter Classic... probably will, though :oh_no:

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I'm kind of ready to get out of it too. I work in construction so most days I'm not home with my kid and settled until almost 4:30. My wife doesn't get home til about 6, so I shovel food down my throat to leave my house by 6:25 to get over to the games on time.

Yeah with my new job, its get off at 5:30, haul ass down there by 6:15 to get the best parking spot or face sitting in traffic for 45 minutes to exit the lots, either pay out the nose for stadium food or get food on the way home at 10pm, eat, finally start to relax at like 10:45. Plus Ken Hitchcock usually makes me want to murder, so its basically wait for the 1st round playoff flop, then him and the GM to get canned before getting my hopes up.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Regardless of my opinion on Marchand I'd be happy with anyone in the league being suspended for a hit like that. Dangerous and uncalled for. I've seen a lot of other stuff just as bad go unpunished this year though so that's frustrating no matter who you're cheering for. Player safety is quite inconsistent :/

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
This Philly / San Jose game is bonkers right now.

Edit: Burns just got away with one... Wouldn't be surprised to see him sit a game or two, but to be fair I wouldn't be surprised if player safety ignores it.

Last edited:

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
A hat trick following a slew of guys being ejected AND a 7-3 win...best Bruins game I've been to in awhile!

Can't wait for Friday :D

Spoiler:
With Krejci on IR, I really hope Marchy doesn't get suspended for that low hit tonight on Borowiecki now right before the Winter Classic... probably will, though :oh_no:

You were at that game? Man you missed two horrible previous games and lucked out with one of the better ones. That's awesome.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
So...this alumni game is hard to watch. Lots of guys I idolized as a child but can't move now. I can't believe how old Nilan and Recchi look.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Damn I've been excited for this classic for so long and its as one sided as it gets.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Habs win, all is right in the world.

I was hoping for a closer game, but it still had its exciting moments. A bit scary when Rask took that puck to the throat, glad he's ok. Overall not the most exciting game, but at least the Habs looked alive for the first time in about a month.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Damn I've been excited for this classic for so long and its as one sided as it gets.

Yeah that was so one sided it wasn't even funny. Best moment of the game was the crowd singing zombie nation...that shit gave me chills. I was raised to dislike the habs and I still do, but I gotta say Subban does an awful lot for charities and it's something a lot of athletes should learn from.

xxjimmypxx

Rugal's Thug
I couldn't stand Subban when he first broke into the league but he's hard not to like now. The dude just gets it.

What was with the bands, Simple Plan got a serious laugh when they played the canadian anthem, then they came back out for more.

It may be a gimmick and a total cash grab, but I still enjoy the winter classic. It's a really fun event to go to an it looks so damn cool on tv.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I couldn't stand Subban when he first broke into the league but he's hard not to like now. The dude just gets it.

What was with the bands, Simple Plan got a serious laugh when they played the canadian anthem, then they came back out for more.

It may be a gimmick and a total cash grab, but I still enjoy the winter classic. It's a really fun event to go to an it looks so damn cool on tv.

Yeah the bands were all cringe worthy. Someday I hope they move forward with the plan to have a Shinny game. I'd pay crazy money to see that. Looking forward to the all star game this year too!

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
I fucking hate subban, he's easy for me to hate. Hes a good pest and all round player but I despise him.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
I've always said I would hate marchand if he played for any other team, he's my favorite pest until that point though.

xxjimmypxx

Rugal's Thug
Are you guys into Rinaldo? I hated that dude when he played here.

Funny story, well to me at least, I've actually been called ungrateful by my fellow fans. Flyers give the season ticket holders a few options for early bird renewal gifts, one of the options was autographed memorabilia. I chose that because it was the only option left by the time I got to a computer. I said to my wife, I bet I get something signed by Rinaldo. 2 months later I get this cheesy ass wooden flyers sign, autographed by Rinaldo. I took the sign, tossed it in a bubble mailer and sent it back to the flyers with a letter that said, Thanks but no thanks.