NHL

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Any other hockey fans in here? Flames v bruins game tonight was one of the most exciting I've seen in a long time even if my team lost.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
That game was fucking awesome. I hate to say that I like it when Boston loses, but I'm a Red Wings fan so I kinda have to cheer for everyone else in our division to lose lol

I'm a pretty big hockey fan, have been since I was a kid. I play twice a week myself. I have the NHL center ice package so I get all the out of market games; Generally what game we watch at my house comes down to who is most likely to fight. Watching Anaheim / San Jose right now.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Hell yeh man, scoring with one second left was painful but so damn awesome. I yelled and then laughed and gave cal props. I live 20 minutes from the hurricanes stadium so I get to watch the bruins play a couple times a year and the worst team in the NHL the rest of the year. Only good thing about the canes is no one hates us cause we aren't relevant.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
I actually like the rangers, best enforcers in the history of the sport imo.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Another Bruins fan checking in. That game tonight was pretty fun, although pretty wide open. 6 goals in what? 25 minutes of hockey? I mean, I do enjoy watching good defense, too. :p

Rangers v. Bruins on Black Friday was another really good game this season

I'm going to the Winter Classics game on New Years :D To say I'm excited is an understatement.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Avalanche fan. Having a tough year but showing signs of life.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Fun game to watch last night. This Bs team is such a departure from the past that it's a nice little breath of fresh air...though I do miss the big bad Bruins sometimes.

So pumped to watch them take on the Canadian dive team at the Razor!

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Another Bruins fan checking in. That game tonight was pretty fun, although pretty wide open. 6 goals in what? 25 minutes of hockey? I mean, I do enjoy watching good defense, too. :p

Rangers v. Bruins on Black Friday was another really good game this season

I'm going to the Winter Classics game on New Years :D To say I'm excited is an understatement.

Damn that's awesome man, I've always wanted to make a classic. That game would've gone different if rassk had been in net all night but it made for an entertaining game.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Fun game to watch last night. This Bs team is such a departure from the past that it's a nice little breath of fresh air...though I do miss the big bad Bruins sometimes.

So pumped to watch them take on the Canadian dive team at the Razor!

I'm really missing lucic man, I wish he was still punishing people for the b's.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I'm really missing lucic man, I wish he was still punishing people for the b's.

Tbh I was never a huge fan of Looch. I'd cheer for him don't get me wrong, but I always felt he was vastly overrated. I think I just long for the hockey of 20 years ago, which is never going to happen again.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Tbh I was never a huge fan of Looch. I'd cheer for him don't get me wrong, but I always felt he was vastly overrated. I think I just long for the hockey of 20 years ago, which is never going to happen again.

We can certainly agree on that, I was raised on Orr and that is never happening again.

BodyHammeR

I quoted Rot., He Went in DRY!
A couple of years ago I was at a demoparty in Tampere, Finland and everyone sat down to watch the hockey game on the bigscreen... Finland team got the shit kicked out of them, but it was still an amazing experience.

EDIT: I realize this does not relate to NHL directly, but it's still ice hockey related at least (:

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
brandon prust sucks. he always talks about being an instigator and playing right on the line but he's a waste of dna.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
brandon prust sucks. he always talks about being an instigator and playing right on the line but he's a waste of dna.

Excerpts from his article Why We Fight:
8R7qCXC.png

Prust was fined $5,000 for the spear on Marchand. His response? "Best money I ever spent." :oh_no:

So much for the "code." Dude skated right to the bench after and knew he wasn't going to have to answer for that.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

He sucks. There's hitting hard, then there's being dirty. Him and John Scott should get the boot from the NHL.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Prust is a pussy but its the kind of thing I've come to expect from a canuck player.