night vision generation 3

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
does anyone here have any gen3 night vision goggles?
did you know you can use them to see a myriad of covert/extra-terrestrial ships in our skies?
its an interesting phenomena that's being reported around the country.
as the tech lowers in price, reports increase in number.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
did you know you can use them to see a myriad of covert/extra-terrestrial ships in our skies?

Next time I see my dad, I'll tell him this....he'll probably order a set immediately.
But out in the desert is where most of the reports are coming from right?

Nothing interesting happens in Ontario....
I've seen only one anomaly in the skies at 4am it looked like a star but it was constantly flickering and changing color. Couldn't have been a plane or satellite since it was in a fixed location, and I've never heard of any atmospheric phenomenon that can change the color of objects out in orbit so quickly...

Wonder what it was.....

Anyway, how much are the goggles?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
My friend was actually just telling me the other day that night vision goggles were coming down to ridiculously affordable prices (like sub $100 for a decent pair). I have no idea what gen they are, or what they can see in the sky, but... I'd love to take my dog out for a late night walk while wearing them.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member

:lolz:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I was just reading a thread on another forum related to night vision.

It was about firearms though.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
People used to mod Speak 'n Spells to find extra terrestrial stuff. Now this?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
People are just seeing satellites and/or shooting stars.

You can actually see satlellites with the naked eye if the moon/sun reflects off one. Night vision goggles + moonlight reflection is perfect for spotting one.

You'll also only see them for a second or two, which will further the illusion they just saw an aircraft.

SSS

neo retired

You can actually see satlellites with the naked eye if the moon/sun reflects off one. Night vision goggles + moonlight reflection is perfect for spotting one.

You'll also only see them for a second or two, which will further the illusion they just saw an aircraft.

Too many lights on land, but when I was at sea you could see plenty of satellites. They'd stay visible the entire time, and you can watch them as they zip towards the horizon.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Do you have to have a genius level IQ to see them or can normal people spot them too?

TonK

Least Valuable Player

I'm interested in this.

I never thought about looking for shit like that.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

thanks for the definitive explanation of something you've never experienced.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
This was mentioned not too long ago on a documentary I was watching about UFO's, always thought about it.

Did you guy see those goggles you get with Modern Warfare 2 boxset? They're actually supposed to be pretty good

TonK

Least Valuable Player
This was mentioned not too long ago on a documentary I was watching about UFO's, always thought about it.

Did you guy see those goggles you get with Modern Warfare 2 boxset? They're actually supposed to be pretty good

My buddy has them. Says they are decent.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
thanks for the definitive explanation of something you've never experienced.

i have experienced it. so my suppositions on the subject are at least more valid than someone with absolutely zero experience.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
i have experienced it. so my suppositions on the subject are at least more valid than someone with absolutely zero experience.

The moon.

Though I do sympathize with the annoyance at reflexive rationalism.

BattraxZ

Banned
the moon.

I'm pretty sure my weather channel sunrise is late by like 15 mns and how long ago was it that they said the axis was tilted? once its askew wouldn't it just get worse rather than correct itself? as far as aliens go there's obviously something alive somewhere else but can they make the trip here or not?;)