Ninja Baseball Batman Hi Score Thread

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
This month's Beat 'Em Up of the month is Ninja Baseball Batman, by Irem.

nbbbm.png

[RULES]

2 lives, normal difficulty, no continues.

Hi-Score format: Name - Score - Character - Stage

Let's see some scores!

Code:
1.  Beelzebub - 72,070 - Jose - Stage 4 - MAME
2. Yoshi - 67,910 - Straw - Stage 3 - PCB

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I'll start things off.
Beelzebub - 72,070 - Jose - Stage 4 - MAME

NBB score - 72,070.png

Never really played this game, but I'm currently having a lot of fun with it. :D

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey let's back up a second there. We play games like this for fun, am I right? So why are we treating it like it's homework? We play when we wanna play and then we'll submit a score, it's that simple.

Neo Turf Masters thread has been silent for a couple weeks, you don't see me crying about it, it's the way it is, I'll do some runs posts some scores gather interest and we'll keep on going.

These score threads aren't meant to make us feel obligated to play.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Hey let's back up a second there. We play games like this for fun, am I right? So why are we treating it like it's homework? We play when we wanna play and then we'll submit a score, it's that simple.

Neo Turf Masters thread has been silent for a couple weeks, you don't see me crying about it, it's the way it is, I'll do some runs posts some scores gather interest and we'll keep on going.

These score threads aren't meant to make us feel obligated to play.

I know they're just for fun, I apologize I'm just a bit disappointed in the lack of participation is all. I admit, it's probably sort of my fault because since I'm running it I should bump it up now and then. But I've had some stuff going on this month, I would've liked to have time to play more myself.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
At one point, that was their intended function.

EDIT: Blame Tyranix

Gonna agree here, a lot of people would vote for a game and then never post a score. I understand trying to compete with ASID is like pissing in the wind, but he's an anomaly. Go for it, he's going to crush it anyway :lolz:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
At one point, that was their intended function.

EDIT: Blame Tyranix

Tyranix is pulling some extreme hours at work right now, so he really doesn't have time for this anyway. Which is why I've been attempting to run the months that don't have nominees, but there hasn't been much action the past couple months...

Gonna agree here, a lot of people would vote for a game and then never post a score. I understand trying to compete with ASID is like pissing in the wind, but he's an anomaly. Go for it, he's going to crush it anyway :lolz:

I actually love the kind of competition ASID brings to these threads. When we were going back and forth on Altered Beast was easily the most fun I've had on one of these monthly score threads.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Tyranix is pulling some extreme hours at work right now, so he really doesn't have time for this anyway. Which is why I've been attempting to run the months that don't have nominees, but there hasn't been much action the past couple months...

I actually love the kind of competition ASID brings to these threads. When we were going back and forth on Altered Beast was easily the most fun I've had on one of these monthly score threads.

I was joking. I totally give you props for hosting months, and like EG has discussed, the time limit/game per month limitation isn't necessary. At one point it had it's place when there was a healthy volume of participants..

Also, yes, that month was an Altered Blast/ the Altered Best.

Oh I agree, it's awesome to see him blow apart a game.

This makes me feel even scrubbier.

Real players = Level 8 Hardest No Death.

I am not a real player.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Real players = Level 8 Hardest No Death.

I am not a real player.

Neither am I but I'm a real human being with many other things to do besides playing video games no matter how much I'd like it to be otherwise.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Neither am I but I'm a real human being with many other things to do besides playing video games no matter how much I'd like it to be otherwise.

Yeah, I guess at the end of the day, we are just regular old humans after all.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We can only do but so much...

I played a couple rounds just now, this game is so good. Working on a good run to post.

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Thread title edited to reflect the fact that this is now a continuous hi score thread.

Also I have a three day weekend thanks to having Independence Day off. So I'm hoping to better my initial score.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I just stumbled onto this. How long will it be valid?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Yoshi - 67,910 - Straw - Stage 3 - PCB

I died when the third boss was down to about 1/4 health, which cost me that top spot!