Ninja master US AES& Metal slug2 US AES, how should I decide?

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Hello everybody,
I am thinking to buy between ninja master us aes or metal slug2 us aes. I could not buy both one time. That is crazy money for me so I would like to know about your openion. Which game that I should buy first? I think their price is not far different.
In fact, I collect only jap version but I think to collect some great us aes too.
Sorry if this thread may be insanely but I would like to know your openion.
Thank you for your openion ......:cool:

Shawn

snkusa.com
Although the gap has narrowed, collection wise I still consider US Ninja Master’s AES > US Metal Slug 2 AES. However, you should base your purchasing decision on price and condition, two very important variables.

Helpful opinions:
US Ninja Master's is rarer than US Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 2 is a better game than Ninja Master's
I personally would try to obtain the title of better condition.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Figure out which game you like better. Next you have to locate one though, that's probably the hardest part here. Lots of people here are ready to spend 1500 for a US NTM but there are never any for sale.

mungrin

Panko KING,
for collection purposes maybe Ninja Masters.Personally i would pick MS2 just cuz its such a good game and i want my kids to play it when im old :glee:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
MS2 is very nice indeed.
but
Ninja Masters is one of a kind.
If you are lucky enough to locate one, I'd say go for it.

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
thank you for advice.:D
I would like to say truth thing that I have ever played only metal slug 2 and metal slug is my best game of aes. I have never play ninja master before( I play only samurai and last blade seires).
But I think if I will keep metal slug2 us, I have to keep metal slug 1,x,4,5 continues because I have metal slug3 us already. Please you know that the rest of this series 2850+700+275+349= 4174$ :D
I think I would like to buy game who is rare. I see the price guide use ER for both game.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Here's my take. If you're spending over a thousand dollars on a game, then to me that says that you're interested in collecting, since realistically no game has a thousand dollars of gameplay in it.

And when it comes to collectibility, I think Ninja Master's US edges out Metal Slug 2 US. Not by a huge margin, but NM is clearly the more collectible of the two carts.

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
Shawn said:
Although the gap has narrowed, collection wise I still consider US Ninja Master’s AES > US Metal Slug 2 AES. However, you should base your purchasing decision on price and condition, two very important variables.

Helpful opinions:
US Ninja Master's is rarer than US Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 2 is a better game than Ninja Master's
I personally would try to obtain the title of better condition.
thank you, I will check condition carefully !!!

Curt

apostate
I'd have to go wirh Metal Slug 2, although I personally want the US version.

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
galfordo said:
Here's my take. If you're spending over a thousand dollars on a game, then to me that says that you're interested in collecting, since realistically no game has a thousand dollars of gameplay in it.

And when it comes to collectibility, I think Ninja Master's US edges out Metal Slug 2 US. Not by a huge margin, but NM is clearly the more collectible of the two carts.
Yes!!! I don't think to play exactly. My jap collection, I have never played once. I just take them in great plastic bag and keep in the big box.
Um..now from all advice, I know already that ninja master us is rare more metal slug2 us but metal slug2 is good than ninja master. thx:)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
kulanartkung said:
Yes!!! I don't think to play exactly. My jap collection, I have never played once. I just take them in great plastic bag and keep in the big box.
Um..now from all advice, I know already that ninja master us is rare more metal slug2 us. thx:)

That makes me sad.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
lithy said:
That makes me sad.

It makes me cry.

If the neo market ever crashes, alot of people are going to lose alot of money that probably can't really afford to lose that much moneyl

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
kulanartkung said:
Um..now from all advice, I know already that ninja master us is rare more metal slug2 us but metal slug2 is good than ninja master. thx:)

Don't forget the jacking off part....:tickled:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
c.t.h said:
It makes me cry.

If the neo market ever crashes, alot of people are going to lose alot of money that probably can't really afford to lose that much moneyl

LOL, I own 2 official homecarts...

My 2 favorite games on the Neo.

They are worth $1000 total... I wouldn't be that mad if the market crashed, I'd only be in the hole $1000.

kulanartkung

Rugal's Thug
I think 1000+ for ninja master us is ok and worth but I don't think 1800+ with quiz maruko :D although it will EER.