Nintendo Switch

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
So far the collection does not even has a proper versus or training mode. Also no SFA2 Gold or SFA3 Upper/Max.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Danmaku Unlimited 3 came out this week, anyone get it? I probably won't get a Switch, but at least there is an indy shmup update (previously on Steam) available. Game looks not half bad either.

Yes, and I like it quite a bit, especially considering how cheap it is compared to a lot of J-shmups (-RXN- Raijin is $40, for instance). It's well-worth $10, at least IMO.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yes, and I like it quite a bit, especially considering how cheap it is compared to a lot of J-shmups (-RXN- Raijin is $40, for instance). It's well-worth $10, at least IMO.

This.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
So far the collection does not even has a proper versus or training mode. Also no SFA2 Gold or SFA3 Upper/Max.

It's been delayed indefinitely to add more stuff in. Dunno what that stuff is, though.

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hopefully they heard the complaints and are adding in the international versions of these games that people want... which really should've been the plan all along.
OnBXkk8X1vhLMnPIEmakZk6-sGKcU2Ps.png

Hmm, and while I like this re-imagining of the original Street Fighter II' artwork, something about those faces is bugging me...

...Did they hire Shinkiro to do the artwork again?! :oh_no: I mean, the faces look a little bit different from each other this time, but still... uncanny.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Didn't somebody start a thread on how many times have you bought sf2...?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It's been delayed indefinitely to add more stuff in. Dunno what that stuff is, though.

Where did you read this? I read just yesterday that the Japanese version release is still TBA, but that the US date was solid for May 29th.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hopefully they heard the complaints and are adding in the international versions of these games that people want... which really should've been the plan all along.
OnBXkk8X1vhLMnPIEmakZk6-sGKcU2Ps.png

Hmm, and while I like this re-imagining of the original Street Fighter II' artwork, something about those faces is bugging me...

...Did they hire Shinkiro to do the artwork again?! :oh_no: I mean, the faces look a little bit different from each other this time, but still... uncanny.

Of course it's Shinkiro, he never changed his style.

Also only the japanese version has been delayed because the japanese complained that the collection only includes the english versions/text/three bosses name changes.

Last edited:

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Of course it's Shinkiro, he never changed his style.

Also only the japanese version has been delayed because the japanese complained that the collection only includes the english versions/text/three bosses name changes.

What I want to know is when we can expect to see collections of other Capcom fighters like Darkstalkers and the Marvel stuff.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
What I want to know is when we can expect to see collections of other Capcom fighters like Darkstalkers and the Marvel stuff.

Doubtful they're going to release a marvel collection because of x-men.

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
If the Disney/FOX deal goes through we might, since that would mean X-Men's film rights would be back under the same umbrella as the rest of Marvel, (minus Spider-Man's) which is all this really is about.

Last edited:

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Itching for something new to play, is the arcade port of Punch Out worth it? Kind of curious to check it out. Stilling waiting on Dragon Blaze to appear on the UK store too, can't be doing with multiple account shenanigans.

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Got my Switch back from Nintendo ( it was broken when I bought it, the guy said it was still under warranty and it only took about a 1 week turnaround for it to be repaired ). I'm enjoying it so far, there's not a huge amount of games for it but I've got plenty of backlog on XBone so I don't mind. I like the card / cart format as well ( granted I don't even own a physical game yet ), seems better to collect than discs in those flimsy case with the recycle symbol carved out in them.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I wish the spines had a bit more color to them or had graphics on them. I'm not a fan of the white text on red.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Shelf queens! Just kidding, the Switch spines are so so bland. Love the form factor but more reversible covers would be great seeing as we don't get manuals anymore. Finally bought Dragon Blaze today off the EU store, really cool game.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Ah, I keep forgetting to get that. I've been working like crazy so I haven't had time anyway, but it's cool that it's out there.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Was curious if anyone picked up Wild Guns Reloaded for the Switch? Guessing it's a Gamestop exclusive for physical release?

I remember enjoying it back on the SNES but was curious if it's worth picking up.