Nintendo Switch

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Fighting EX Layer hits Switch on the 15th! Keep your eyes peeled on all the digi stores for possible ARIKA April fool’s day fun.

I got Fighting EX Layer Alpha on iOS last April 1, and it is way more fun than it outta be.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
It's still up but if you scroll down the page it says, Super Mario 3D All-Stars™ is available for purchase until 3/31/2021

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & Blade of Light (NES) is also getting pulled later today.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fire-emblem-shadow-dragon-and-the-blade-of-light-switch/
Thanks for the reminder on the fire emblem game. I’m not a big fire emblem fan, so I didn’t want to pay extra for a download code plus extra crap with the LE. You can get the physical version of Mario 3D all stars cheaper than digital at Walmart.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
While this is coming to most system i can't wait i do have blaster master zero parts 1&2 for switch all ready.

Note also all three games are getting a japanese physical again and importers such as play-asia are taking preorders.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
It is really fun, I somehow manged to finish 3rd in a round on the first night. I think I like it better than Tetris 99

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
jpg

Nintendo calls it blue, but it looks like it's somewhere between blue and the GBA's indigo...

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
It’s interesting as now I’ve lost almost all interest in the switch, there are barely any games being released.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
jpg

Nintendo calls it blue, but it looks like it's somewhere between blue and the GBA's indigo...
They can color the shit all they want. I will still never buy one of these as Joycon drift is a thing and I don't want to ruin what's left of my eyesight looking at super tiny text on screen.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
So is it official now? Is the Nintendo Switch pretty much the greatest Nintendo console since the Super Nintendo/Super Famicom? I’m not talking about system sales numbers. I’m asking about the overall quality of the game library.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
So is it official now? Is the Nintendo Switch pretty much the greatest Nintendo console since the Super Nintendo/Super Famicom? I’m not talking about system sales numbers. I’m asking about the overall quality of the game library.

If we pretend the Wii U didn't exist and the Switch doesn't have an over-abundance of Wii U ports... Then yes it could be considered the best since the NES/SNES just on quality titles.

(though the GameCube is no slouch in that department)

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
If we pretend the Wii U didn't exist and the Switch doesn't have an over-abundance of Wii U ports... Then yes it could be considered the best since the NES/SNES just on quality titles.

(though the GameCube is no slouch in that department)
Whats up HMG, I was more referring to the massive increase in quality third party games available in the switch library compared to every other nintendo home console since the snes.

The sheer amount of quality titles from indie and japanese devs has really made this system something special this generation and, if nothing else, it still has neo geo pocket color games (with added tv output and co-op no less) along with 108 neo geo games available on it via the Hamster HCA releases lol