No More Heroes III

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

Great trailer with so many cool details and clues. It also dovetails nicely into the previous teaser vid:

Definitely looking forward to this one :buttrock:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'm stoked. Travis Strikes Back was a decent little diversion, but hardly worthy of a sequel status. This one seems like it's gonna be awesome.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Looks like the studio that did some of the trailer animation plagiarized another animator for some lens flare effects. Whoops.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Looks like the studio that did some of the trailer animation plagiarized another animator for some lens flare effects. Whoops.

I guess they got it all resolved:

"According to tweets by the Grasshopper Twitter account, Studio Plumeau and Suda51, this matter has now been resolved. Studio Plumeau explained how the animation had "indeed" been purchased on Envato, and the user selling it was also selling assets made by other fx artists."

"...the latest No More Heroes 3 trailer titled 'The Return' may not have necessarily got this animation from Studio Plumeua at all. Series creator Suda51 even 'liked' both of the tweets as well."

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...eroes_3_extended_cut_trailer_surprises_studio

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I guess they got it all resolved:

"According to tweets by the Grasshopper Twitter account, Studio Plumeau and Suda51, this matter has now been resolved. Studio Plumeau explained how the animation had "indeed" been purchased on Envato, and the user selling it was also selling assets made by other fx artists."

"...the latest No More Heroes 3 trailer titled 'The Return' may not have necessarily got this animation from Studio Plumeua at all. Series creator Suda51 even 'liked' both of the tweets as well."

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...eroes_3_extended_cut_trailer_surprises_studio

Ah, OK. So...Envato is kinda shady. They're a cheap place to get stock assets. So I'm guessing someone uploaded an asset that was a copy of the original lens flare, then the agency who created the trailer purchased it, not knowing that it was plagiarized.