nobody talking about how folks in Colorado can legally buy weed?

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Bruce's death is just one of those things the jury will eternally be out on. The surgeon who said it could have been a cannabis overdose backed off from his statement later, though.

As for me, weed gives me a splitting headache and smells awful.
Ok. Let's say, for the sake of the discussion, that cannabis did kill Bruce. Why has no one else died from from it? People die everyday from pharmaceuticals. Occam's razor would suggest that pharmaceuticals were the culprit.

I don't blame you for not smoking if it gives you headaches. I wouldn't either. Alcohol makes me puke, gives me headaches, and dehydrates me. Has alcohol ever done that to you?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You can try to insult me all day. I'm not going there. If someone puts A & B in front of me and says A could kill me and B cannot..... I pick B. But I would think that is just common sense.

just stop posting.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
your posts are approaching magliantpoodle levels of retarded, just stop before it gets even worse.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
your posts are approaching magliantpoodle levels of retarded, just stop before it gets even worse.
I'm sorry that I use reason and logic when I get trolled. I know that pisses them off.

So choosing a non lethal substitute for alcohol is retarded? K. Got it.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
That's fine dude, weed is totally radical and gnarly...we get it.

Move on.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
when you say them, might you be referring to; the haters..?
Only douchebags think they have haters. LOL Hater is what a douchebag calls someone who points out their douchebagery. <-(is that a word?) Lol

Am I going to catch hell for that too?

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg

QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg
QfRv0vG.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You guys know that you can, although it has not been recorded as happening, expose a brain to so much thc that it can't send and receive messages with the body, and die.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You guys know that you can, although it has not been recorded as happening, expose a brain to so much thc that it can't send and receive messages with the body, and die.

That's the most heavy metal thing I've ever heard

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I hope that I will be able to legally buy weed one day for decent prices, that stuff got way too expensive during the last few years.