Not A Match - Struggle! - Get well soon, Rot

Tech&Music

Another Striker
Get well! Just keep in mind how good you'll feel at the end of the road of this. It might kick your ass now, but you'll deal the final blow and walk off recovering again.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
You and me haven't been going along lately.. but I really do help you get well soon Brother. All my positive energy goes to you Rot. You make sure you come back strong.

60228919.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
s5c3GHE.gif

Rot for mod of our hearts - oh wait...you already have that job...

Best wishes to you!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Glad to find this thread Tak and all your updates here, Rot. Keep the humor, it'll keep you strong and motivated... and keep us, paparazzi, on a safe leash ;).

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Speedy recovery bro.

That Neo-pasties vid with Pet Shop Boys will always hold a special place in my heart (and my pants :keke:).

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Get well sooner

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Sorry Rot, been out of town for a few days. Best wishes, stay positive. Cheers! See you in chat.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Hey Taku, have ya spoken with Rot? If he's getting what I think he's getting (Chemotherapy) he must be feeling awful, heard that shit makes you really nauseous among other things. He hasn't been in chat and hoping he's doing alright.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Hey Taku, have ya spoken with Rot? If he's getting what I think he's getting (Chemotherapy) he must be feeling awful, heard that shit makes you really nauseous among other things. He hasn't been in chat and hoping he's doing alright.

I've talked to him two days ago, he didn't feel particularly well but is pushing through. I've seen him him in chat last night but I didn't have the time to log on.

And yes, that chemo shit is evil.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Damn, I need to get back into chat. Get well soon, Rot. I'll tie one on in your honor tonight.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Definitely missing you around, Rot. I hope you recover sooner that later. I know you're not a super public person, but you're not alone in this even though it's your battle. Lots of love, as always.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Wow...shocked and bummed out to see this thread. Guess I should start singing in more often.

Best wishes Rot. Keep us posted; I promise to login more to check on ya buddy.