NoVA gathering the 27th!

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Saturday, 27th at my place. PM me if you don't already have the address.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Greenemachine and I will be in attendance along with a friend in tow.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Shoot, I won't be able to make this one, I'll be gone all day that day.

I might be able to stop by in the evening but I'll have to play it by ear.

pasaitoh

n00b
I won't be able to make this one. Gonna be running with a friend for another meetup outta town. But next time I'm there.

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I might be able to make it up there for a few hours. Won't be able to stay late, but Ill try and make it up there.

SSS

neo retired
I've got a ton of stuff for sale if anybody is looking for pcbs. cps2, naomi, shooters etc.. etc..

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I propose that we bring the NJ/PA/DE/OH get together down there and kick your asses.

;)

Have fun guys.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Summer BBQ?

see if we can beat the 32 person record from last year?

Oh, I'd be down for that.. hell, I probably would've come to this one had it not conflicted with mine.

I think we might have had 32 at Porshapwr's place about 6 years ago... I'm not sure, but it was close.

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I have to work this weekend, unfortunately. Count me in for the next one though. I want to give Ibara another go.

new guy here would love to check out your set up and have some questions since I just bought my first cab from Samuraishowdownsensei. Let me know I might go with my buddy he is on the fourms too.

cyberfluxor

Another Striker
I'm looking forward to venturing up that way a few times again this year, and although this may be the coldest time of year to help with those machines heating that place up it's just not the best time on my side now. In a few months we need to get a Southern Virginia party trip up there.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
My daughter's birthday is this weekend so I'm out...I'll be hanging out at Kingsgate Resort in Williamsburg for the weekend.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Bummer, I've gotta travel for work :-(

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Sorry dudes I'm out.

Have to buy a car in the afternoon and people are taking me out for my 30th in the evening.

Next time!

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I am pretty sure I can make it with my brother and cousin, not just 100% yet tho

looking forward to some versus KOF and CVS2 matches, i hope you've been practicing Robert..

lookin for some arcade action!

i had some family in the newport news area, does that qualify for an invite to one of your gatherings? :vik:

SSS

neo retired
Sorry dudes I'm out.

Have to buy a car in the afternoon and people are taking me out for my 30th in the evening.

Next time!

the miata's finally out? holy crap, what's its replacement?

cyberfluxor

Another Striker
i had some family in the newport news area, does that qualify for an invite to one of your gatherings? :vik:

Yea, it's only 3.5hrs away from D.C..

ilazul, When you have a plan for a good BBQ meet up post it with at least a month in advanced so I can get the word to a few others that don't visit the boards.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
I am pretty sure I can make it with my brother and cousin, not just 100% yet tho

looking forward to some versus KOF and CVS2 matches, i hope you've been practicing Robert..

I've been playing nothing but CvS2 lately, bring it!

Yea, it's only 3.5hrs away from D.C..

ilazul, When you have a plan for a good BBQ meet up post it with at least a month in advanced so I can get the word to a few others that don't visit the boards.

I'll probably aim for August (since nothing happens in august) and I'll post 2 months in advance.

This year I'll be separating the arcade room between upstairs and downstairs (it gets hot as shit during the summer up there, especially with 18 people and 6 cabs).

If it's like last year's, it should be amazing.