NOVA JUNE 11th (big meet up)

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Yep, it's BBQ time again. :mr_t:

Most people know the drill, my place for a full day of beer/meat/games. (mostly beer)

starts usually around noonish, ends usually around 2 am.

I don't think I'll be moving the arcade around to two floors again. I'll just make sure there's enough going on downstairs and outside to keep the crowd separated.

Let me know if you're interested/coming. I'll nag people with PM's after a day or so.

There will also be a local get together in May as it's SamuraiShodownSensei's last month here. :crying:

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
It's been awhile and I miss the old gatherings. I'll be sure to put it on my calender.

Also, when is Pat heading out if he doesn't mind me asking?

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I'm off that day! I'll make sure the boss man knows I won't be able to work if anything comes up.

Should be a fun time as always!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Can I come if I promise not to fall asleep?

Jon

SSS

neo retired
It's been awhile and I miss the old gatherings. I'll be sure to put it on my calender.

Also, when is Pat heading out if he doesn't mind me asking?

Not soon enough. (A month give or take a few days)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'll come. Can't partake in the meat though. I'm vegetarian nowadays.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Google image searching for tofu sausage lead me to these pics:

71.jpg

beatty_meth_sept_06.jpg

50496_148758448496963_1266_n.jpg

WTF? No good can come of this Wasabi, just look at that shit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm cool with people eating meat, I just prefer not to. Had some deep thoughts over the past few months.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
No worries, I am just fucking around. Jack Handy would be proud.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I'm in. Do you still have Dungeons & Dragons: SOM? I never had a chance to play last year.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Yeah, Rob still has that for sure. I'm sure we can build a list of games to bring when we get closer to the BBQ weekend but for now here is a list of games I currently have:

http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/member_detail.php?member_id=414208

I love beat 'em ups so I am more than happy to bring a few choice pcbs. I'm sure I will bring my newly repaired Zero Team, The Punisher, AvP, and maybe the Sailor Moon brawler. I can also bring DoDonPachi II, Martial Masters, and Demon Front for those who have not gotten a chance to play PGM games.

Last edited:

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Not soon enough. (A month give or take a few days)

I hope you have help moving those machines out. If you decide on selling anything you don't want to move with you I'm always looking to expand my pin collection. I was actually going to go look at a Funhouse machine in NoVA next Sunday.

I'm sure I will bring my newly repaired Zero Team, The Punisher, AvP, and maybe the Sailor Moon brawler.

A Sailor Moon brawler!? I must play this.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Yes, they did make a Sailor Moon beat 'em up. While it is not the tops in terms of gameplay it does have awesome sprites, voice acting, and anime sequences when using your power crystals.

SSS

neo retired
I hope you have help moving those machines out. If you decide on selling anything you don't want to move with you I'm always looking to expand my pin collection. I was actually going to go look at a Funhouse machine in NoVA next Sunday.

Everything is already moved out (with the exception of a Neo and Paragon) and wrapped up in storage awaiting transit.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Well just about a month out. Anyone else itching for some food and games?

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I'm ready. I'm sure Rob will jump back into the thread shortly to make a list of what we should bring.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
gonna do my best to come, Rob hit me with a text or a phone call as the event draws nearer!

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Yeah sorry I've been a ghost, dealing with classes and getting student loan stuff sorted out.

I'll call some of the locals this weekend for something this month before Pat ships out.

As for the big nova thing, I'll send out PM's this weekend when I get a chance.

Can't wait!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
You still looking for an extra grill? I've got an old weber that I can donate. I'm upgrading and was going to toss the old one.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Sending out PM's tonight. been busy!
SamuraiShodownSensei's last get together will be next saturday (the 28th)

and yeah, lions3 if you still have that grill we could use a 2nd.